Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wageslaving to hell and beyond

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Just be slave when the inflation makes you poorer and world war 3 is coming boyo.

How to leave the rat race ?

I've been thinking of living off the grid for quite some time, but the boomer mafia totally fucked up the housing market and even a bit of land is giga expensive today.

Cryptocurrency is fine but it's too late for the real big run. I still remember when I was 7, I read about the bitcoin thing in some magazine when it was just costing a dollar. I wanted some because I thought it was so futuristic and cool. I even talked about it to my dad who didn't understand shit and we didn't even have the internet back then. My life would have been so different if I wasn't born in a proletarian household.

So that's it. Wageslave until death.

We're doomed anyway. The opportunity of a lifetime exists, but it's definitely in our past. It's over.

Just be slave when the inflation makes you poorer and world war 3 is coming boyo.

I've been thinking of living off the grid for quite some time, but the boomer mafia totally fucked up the housing market and even a bit of land is giga expensive today.

Cryptocurrency is fine but it's too late for the real big run. I still remember when I was 7, I read about the bitcoin thing in some magazine when it was just costing a dollar. I wanted some because I thought it was so futuristic and cool. I even talked about it to my dad who didn't understand shit and we didn't even have the internet back then. My life would have been so different if I wasn't born in a proletarian household.

We're doomed anyway. The opportunity of a lifetime exists, but it's definitely in our past. It's over.
thugmaxx

Live somewhere with decent neetbux

Nah bro.

I'm too weak and a coward to die young. That's for sure. I'm not the kind to fantasize about the mafia style. I mean the luxurious lifestyle isn't the whole life is you see what I mean.

You need to have citizenship, and even then, if it is a "huge" neetbux, it's precisely because all the prices are locally inflated to make life unsufferable.

You need to have citizenship, and even then, if it is a "huge" neetbux, it's precisely because all the prices are locally inflated to make life unsufferable.
You're not a citizen of where you live?

Neetbux where I live would be pretty decent from a third world point of view, but living here costs a lot and all your meme money ends up in some banker / boomer / single mother pocket at some point.

Nah bro.

I'm too weak and a coward to die young. That's for sure. I'm not the kind to fantasize about the mafia style. I mean the luxurious lifestyle isn't the whole life is you see what I mean.
ah depressing.

ah depressing.
I know people who tried this kind of life. The money was "easy", but ... They have Vietnam war tier ptsd and are now addicted to various drugs to "forget" what they had seen, and what they had to do. Making your life wealthier and worse at the same time.

Neetbux where I live would be pretty decent from a third world point of view, but living here costs a lot and all your meme money ends up in some banker / boomer / single mother pocket at some point.
So you live in some rich place, maybe move to a poorer area if possible

So you live in some rich place, maybe move to a poorer area if possible
That would be illegal to do that. It's easy for the authority to stop giving you the money and then send people to bring you to jail and to repay what you owe. I'm not looking for that much stress for barely any meme money in the hand. It's delayed hobbo maxxing

That would be illegal to do that. It's easy for the authority to stop giving you the money and then send people to bring you to jail and to repay what you owe. I'm not looking for that much stress for barely any meme money in the hand. It's delayed hobbo maxxing
I dont understand these rules, where do you live? Sounds like shit

I dont understand these rules, where do you live? Sounds like shit
Western Europe. You have to prove that you're seeking work in yopur area or some pencil pusher can make your life miserable and stop your neetbux. Actually it's an interpretation of the law, some lawyers would say otherwise, but those asshole pencil pushers do as they wish.

The funny part is their pay is quite low (like 1600€) and they have to manage hundred of people. They treat them like shit despite being themselves poor. They only serve the interest of rich entrepreneurs despite having no interest in doing so. They have barely any security, have like 1 year contract, and after that, they simply become one of those people they had to deal with during that year, seeking job, living on neetbux.

The more alienated they are, the better. I knew a guy working there, and he was the most scornful piece of shit.

Wageslaving is actually really good if u live in ur car. Imagine working 2-3 years and going to Cuba, Thailand, Domican Republic, Philipines with 120K.

You would live like a king, buy a small farm , have 2 wives.