Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel waito cocku onry (aisan women are kweenz)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
White coke

Last edited:
That faggot better be ready to get ditched.

What the fuck she has a literal neanderthal profile.

Damn even niggers don't look that much like monkeys.

CA13DD77 DEC9 42A5 8225 B47FECF74A53

I’m sorry, someone had to do it, lol

All of them need to be jailed

The looksmatch of the one on the top has been aborted.

2 nukes wasn't enough

Fuck that is brutal - btw this noodle will be telling all her friends back home she's married to elite tier Cavill or Hemsworth lookalike - and they will all agree and raise her status hugely.

Meanwhile her looksmatch has developed an annoying cough, and lost his sense of smell...

coping faggots, asian women are the best

save the white race tbh

@ChinaCurry look at the noodles here. What percent of noodles look like that in China and other SEA? Give your inputs.
Well I'll be honest, first off I defo have a preference for Asian qt, but have been through every phase, JBW, Latin, Aryan, med, and last few years Asian, so I am as bad as a noodle in that I score a noodle up 2 points the way a noodle scores a jbw up 3 and a deathnick down 3. What I mean is I view many noodles as looking good.

Objectively speaking very few noodles look like that, and it's also worth pointing out that noodles are way above anyone else at fakeup, so even those girls probably don't look like that in real life.

Hence in SEA or EA, I'd say probably as much as 5% of noodles can look that good, but minus the fakeup, remove my bias, and the fact they dress how I like, basically slutty, I'd say u get down to 1% of noodles actually look genetically good, and then go down to 0.1% when u consider most will be flat and don't run hypertrophy game, and increasingly eat crap.

Still, it means 0.1% of noodles are Becky/Stacy, compared to 0.0001% of ricemen being Changlite+, and you can see why they cope like they do!

View attachment 289801
gigacope aisan women are subhumans and have the flattest maxilla, you actually believe makeup and plastic surgery :feelskek: :feelskek:

There also extreme sluts on par with white women

Westernised aisan women fuck thousands of chad cocks, and are extremely promiscuous
Midle eastern women are extreme sluts, and so are aisan women, literally look at muslim exit, idk how you could be blackpilled and post stupid bluepilled shit like this
Well I'll be honest, first off I defo have a preference for Asian qt, but have been through every phase, JBW, Latin, Aryan, med, and last few years Asian, so I am as bad as a noodle in that I score a noodle up 2 points the way a noodle scores a jbw up 3 and a deathnick down 3. What I mean is I view many noodles as looking good.

Objectively speaking very few noodles look like that, and it's also worth pointing out that noodles are way above anyone else at fakeup, so even those girls probably don't look like that in real life.

Hence in SEA or EA, I'd say probably as much as 5% of noodles can look that good, but minus the fakeup, remove my bias, and the fact they dress how I like, basically slutty, I'd say u get down to 1% of noodles actually look genetically good, and then go down to 0.1% when u consider most will be flat and don't run hypertrophy game, and increasingly eat crap.

Still, it means 0.1% of noodles are Becky/Stacy, compared to 0.0001% of ricemen being Changlite+, and you can see why they cope like they do!
Excatly aisan foids are ugly as fuck, most korean foids in that picture 0.0001% of their race

gigacope aisan women are subhumans and have the flattest maxilla, you actually believe makeup and plastic surgery :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 289806View attachment 289807
View attachment 289808
Westernised aisan women fuck thousands of chad cocks, and are extremely promiscuous

Midle eastern women are extreme sluts, and so are aisan women, literally look at muslim exit, idk how you could be blackpilled and post stupid bluepilled shit like this

Excatly aisan foids are ugly as fuck, most korean foids in that picture 0.0001% of their race
So basically, every women is a slut. What race has the least slutty and most conservative women?
JFL at this. Is this for real?
My curry and rice boys come here. Is this shit for real?
@Legendarywristcel
@SlayerSlayer
@AsiaCel
@DirtyCurryCell

Last edited:
don't care about maxillas, I have yellow fever and they are more attractive to me than any white foid

westernized asians are not asians, they are white sluts just different color by mistake

also jfl at makeup argument as if whites didn't use makeup

race-mixers need to be shot in minecraft.

View attachment 289808

Sluts exist among middle eastern women as well, no one is saying that, but they are the least slutty and least hypergamous group. My own female cousin is 5'10 and married a 5'5 man who isn't even wealthy.

Also, the makeup argument doesn't mean shit when white women use it too. East asian women can indeed look and often do look better than white women, especially given east-asian women retain child-like features more when they are adults, which males naturally like

cj7bd6z8nld41.jpg

Just if you defend gook women

Her looksmatch... fuck, this is all so tiring.

What the fuck she has a literal neanderthal profile.
No, it's the exact opposite. Neanderthals had very prominent, forward-grown faces (maxilla, browridge, etc). Asians have very flat faces with prognathism (common among Black Africans where the mouth protrudes more than the chin, giving a convex profile rather than a concave profile you see in Caucasians

View attachment 289801
Keep coping. Asian women are incel factories (your children will inherit shit genes) and aren't remotely as physically appealing as White women. Don't fall for the meme that Asian women aren't as hypergamous nor wretched as other women either. 45+% of Japanese men are virgins for a reason

^ GIGAcoping just be white "incel" detected. Enjoy flushing your children's genes with a deathnic, self-hating female who worships you for being White
View attachment 289808

pfff, as if all MENA women look splendid without makeup...
View attachment 289968
Infinitely better looking than most noodles with makeup JFL

Last edited:
:feelskek:
How do I find a waifu to make ricecels mad? :feelskek:

I think Vivian is cute actually. They probably deserve eachother.
She's a single mother? Wait let me get this right you think a tall mayocuck fathering the children of a subhuman chimp looking gookwhore is "cute"?
She’s old and married with kids so men besides her husband shouldnt pursue.
My mom is a single mother with 3 bastard children including me and every guy she has dated after my dad has been over 6'2, high T, low inhib, and ripped as fuck. Her original husband was a 5'7 manlet. FOIDS CAN'T LOSE. Keep coping.

View attachment 289801
then why are you still incel?
LMAO @ thinking that asians are somehow diffrent than western foids I can disprove your "asian waifu loyalty thesis" by saying 1 word

Hikkikomori

why are incels there when asian foids are so loyal and non hypergamous and chadsexual?

jfl @ nazi cope in this thread, you can take your white foids, more asian women for me :chad:
how many asian foids have you fucked to make that statement?

I'm into asians but at least i know that they're no diffrent on the inside than all foids
the only diffrence is the outside

Last edited:
My mom is a single mother with 3 bastard children including me and every guy she has dated after my dad has been over 6'2, high T, low inhib, and ripped as fuck.
Lol, you’re biological dad is Chad and you’re still born incel? Proves that bad genes isn’t just from the male, but low quality females have a right to reproduce and have children.

For men, it’s a privilege.
For women, it’s a right.

So any and every women even ugly lesbians should be entitled for state-sponsored abortions and sperm donors, where as men it’s too bad if we rape someone, want a surrogate, or is a dead-beat.

Lol, you’re biological dad is Chad and you’re still born incel? Proves that bad genes isn’t just from the male, but low quality females have a right to reproduce and have children.

For men, it’s a privilege.
For women, it’s a right.

So any and every women even ugly lesbians should be entitled for state-sponsored abortions and sperm donors, where as men it’s too bad if we rape someone, want a surrogate, or is a dead-beat.
Nah my biological dad is a 5'7 manlet

Nah my biological dad is a 5'7 manlet
Damn, maybe I misread that. But different times if he got to ascend and reproduce.

Damn, maybe I misread that. But different times if he got to ascend and reproduce.
Cope tbh, unless you're incel you can still get laid if you're 5'7 even in this day and age, you obviously won't have it as easy as a 6'0ft+ guy though

:feelskek:
How do I find a waifu to make ricecels mad? :feelskek:
>t waifu

you wont make anyone mad fakecel, you're children will be ricecels and there wll be less cumskins