Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Walked into store with snot on my forehead

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
Today I rode my motorcycle over to this burger joint to grab a milk shake. It was a cold day today and so my nose was runny. Because I was wearing a full face helmet when I went and took it off snot rubbed onto the helmet from my nose and onto my forehead. I went in without bothering to clean it off because I was preoccupied with taking my gear off. When I enter in there I notice some boomer stares at me and then I go to order and the ltb cashier is just staring at my forehead where the snot is

Last edited:
Today I rode my motorcycle over to this burger joint to grab a milk shake
only 1 sentence needed to know what country you're from jfl

Today I rode my motorcycle over to this burger joint to grab a milk shake. It was a cold day today and so my nose was runny. Because I was wearing a full face helmet when I went and took it off snot rubbed onto the helmet from my nose and onto my forehead. I went in without bothering to clean it off because I was preoccupied with taking my gear off. When I enter in there I notice some boomer stares at me and then I go to order and the ltb cashier is just staring at my forehead where the snot is
That must have been embarrassing.

That must have been embarrassing.
It was a little bit. I've gotten used to being viewed as weird and outlasted. I've gotten to the point where I don't care what people think of me so much anymore. Which I am grateful for however it's gotten to the point where it's more abnormal than necessarily good.

kek embarrassing situation, I remember once I went to the restroom and missed a bit, a giant wet spot on my groin and didn;t realize until much time later why people were staring at me

Must be stupid if u thin that because burger n shake is common in England

kek embarrassing situation, I remember once I went to the restroom and missed a bit, a giant wet spot on my groin and didn;t realize until much time later why people were staring at me
Lol I remember one time I spilled water on my groin and my dad was looking at me. Didn't even bother explaining it was just water

Lol I remember one time I spilled water on my groin and my dad was looking at me. Didn't even bother explaining it was just water
My Dad would’ve capped on me so hard

You went to a hamburger joint to avoid hamburgers?
Ragefuel, bro.

Brocel I want a cruiser motorbike so bad, it seems like the most based and masc cope there is, which one u got?

Brocel I want a cruiser motorbike so bad, it seems like the most based and masc cope there is, which one u got?
I drive a royal enfield bullet 500. It's a truecels motorcycle since they are made by curries and are ridden mostly by curries

Snotmaxxing :feelzez:

I drive a royal enfield bullet 500. It's a truecels motorcycle since they are made by curries and are ridden mostly by curries
ah you’re from england