Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious was Glenn Jacobs an incel who ascended?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Glen1
Glen2
Glen3
Glen4

you can argue that anyone who actually ascends was never an incel, but if that's true why do we even have the concept of ascension if it's an impossible thing?
at very least seems like he'd deserve a 'nearcel' title

obviously gym-maxed to supplement his height and then sportmaxed/celebritymaxed

> thinking about """incels""" born in 60's
JFL
Untitled2

Not with his height and status. No way.

He was at least a nearcel back then but he's normie tier now.

Mogst me to hell and bacc

Not with his height and status. No way.
he didn't always have status though. He started wrestling in 1992 (born in 67 so he was 25) after getting an English literature degree in college. Appears to have been a basketball/football jock since high school. Took him 5 years to eventually become Taker's bro at age 30 in 97

though he got married prior to that in 1995, it's not clear to me what year his 2 daughters were born

He has gigaframe and height. I wouldnt call that Ascension since he just had good genetics

Tallfag famous millionaire who is now in politics.

He has an ogre face, but has shit ton else going for him. Bit of a liberal cuck tho.

He was never an incel. He simply had high enough IQ to realize ogremaxxing is legit, unlike many other white tallfags. I saw a 6'7 white guy on incelswithouthate the other day. Jfl at retards like that who rot on incel forums instead of gymmaxxing.

Bit of a liberal cuck tho.
specifics plz because some of the stuff he's said seems pretty conservative/libertarian

2013 interview
"The whole idea, the whole premise of taxation needs to be examined. It's based on theft. "
"Any tax rate is actually overtaxation. "

specifics plz because some of the stuff he's said seems pretty conservative/libertarian

2013 interview
"The whole idea, the whole premise of taxation needs to be examined. It's based on theft. "
"Any tax rate is actually overtaxation. "
Honestly I might be confusing him with Foley now that I think about it.

He wasn’t the best looking guy but was tall and athletic plus hypergamy wasn’t as bad back then.