Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was @Ray permabanned?

He’s banned for a month for “trolling moeggels” and selfie posting

Nah he’s coming soon

B886cb16 4d72 4a26 84fb 76102d7e3c71

Shieet :feelskek:
I knew more people were missing, you have the thread that got them banned?
No but moeggels made it and called nice try a homosexual and a bunch of other shit that was witch hunting rhaast and ray were just collateral damage :feelskek:

No but moeggels made it and called nice try a homosexual and a bunch of other shit that was witch hunting rhaast and ray were just collateral damage :feelskek:
2823346 nicholas cage laugh

Jfl caged irl

why were you banned a few weeks ago? :feelshmm:

he also tagged me in it :feelsYall:

yeah he and one other faggot named lemon1 or something likes to tag me and ray together because we're both based
Thoughts on this @lemon21

I hope so, haven't seen a single intersting post by this faggot

Ray worship thread

these two guys are cuckolds. the oracle think he is high IQ because he wrote a fucking essay after reading a WIKIPEDIA page, and cuckpilledneet is just a shitposter
youre one of the biggest cucks in here, grAycel faggot lol

youre on the side of a brainlet who writes articles about fucking wikipedia pages bro. enough said
Wtf are you retard talking about. Idgaf what he does or not

Thoughts on this @lemon21
He's fucking cringe, that's what he is. And i tag them cause they're a bunch of faggots sucking each other cocks in my comments, if they like each other su much dunno what they do here. Just go permaban and continue sucking eachothers dicks IRL