Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Was wondering why I was feeling good today so far

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Then I realised I hadn't taken my meds for today yet

meds are for kikes

what's your mental ilness

i refuse to take pills for depression. i don't want to be a pill zombie

they make me impotent and lower my libido but not like it matters
yeah i've read that too. i just don't want to be dependent on pills for my mental health when there are better alternatives to managing your mental well being.

yeah i've read that too. i just don't want to be dependent on pills for my mental health when there are better alternatives to managing your mental well being.
the only "cure" would be friends/people that care about me

You do realize increasing your serotonin will decrease your dopamine and thus can lower your hormones and shit?
FUCK
I will stop taking them as soon as I can (in about 2-3 weeks:feelsree::feelsree:)
have been taking them for a few months now how fucked am I and is it too late?

Told you bro you should be thankful to me that i saved your ass:feelskek:
but what if it's too late already man. also how tf am I supposed to go outside if I'm not on meds

nah like other guy already knew it's for depression/anxiety but since I live in cuckold country it's not even some hard stuff like xanax or whatever:fuk:
do you live in shit nigger allah country like me

Well then faggot stop taking your tranny pills you dont need them if you weren't born with some disorder or whatever.
the hope is that I can go to school again which previously wasn't possible due to insane anxiety (and bullying but like who cares right it's all in my head:smonk::smonk:)