Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Water is wet

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Water is wet, water is wet. Water is wet. Let's stop talking about anything blackpill-related ever on one of the last forums where we can because some pseudo-intelectual has it all figured out and he will tip fedora at you for writing anything blackpill related. Fuck, lets shut down the forum, mr. Peepeepoopoomegamindanimecel knows it all so what's the point?

You know which clowns I'm talking about :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Water is wet but I agree.

water isn’t always wet

Water is wet, water is wet. Water is wet. Let's stop talking about anything blackpill-related ever on one of the last forums where we can because some pseudo-intelectual has it all figured out and he will tip fedora at you for writing anything blackpill related. Fuck, lets shut down the forum, mr. Peepeepoopoomegamindanimecel knows it all so what's the point?

You know which clowns I'm talking about :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Or the hyper-intellectuals who just post 'water'

Dihydrogen monoxide is two hydrogen molecules covalently linked to an oxygen molecule, reacting through polar interactions.