Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[water] Reminder high school never ends

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
College is just another high school, the work place is just another high school as well. It is the exact same thing except the ones doing the cliques and gossip/exclusion, etc are simply many times older what they were in high school, lol

Soyciety is high school on steroids

Everything is a high school, even .is. Everyone here has their friends/groups they communicate with on and off the forum. They instigate shit and whine to the higher ups when they receive shit back. They exclude the truecels(like me). They all have gfs and brag about IOIs while I’m still single.

Im basically a loner on this forum like I was in school, no one interacts with me. I am the biggest truecel here.

brutal brain rape never ends

middle school never ends

Everything is a high school, even .is. Everyone here has their friends/groups they communicate with on and off the forum. They instigate shit and whine to the higher ups when they receive shit back. They exclude the truecels(like me). They all have gfs and brag about IOIs while I’m still single.

Im basically a loner on this forum like I was in school, no one interacts with me. I am the biggest truecel here.
@Truckzo @Inceldom Victim Don’t come to .is tomorrow
2A1529F5 0B7E 4024 A160 DDA5A24C8913

Lmao everyone thinks they're the biggest truecel

one of the more brutal realizations

Everything is a high school, even .is. Everyone here has their friends/groups they communicate with on and off the forum. They instigate shit and whine to the higher ups when they receive shit back.
:blackpill: