WAW2: Women Hate Being Approached By Non-Goodlooking Guys

LongDouble

LongDouble

Banned
-
1) Fell really hard on the floor which is really hard and nearly concrete-like

2) Ran face-first into a wooden couch somehow and broke it for the second time
Thats awful but your not alone I ran face first into a tree as a child and my nose got this very small wound but now my nose is VERY unsymmetrical and has a scar :)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 20h 8m
Thats awful but your not alone I ran face first into a tree as a child and my nose got this very small wound but now my nose is VERY unsymmetrical and has a scar :)
That sucks. I was also little when it happened, 7 and 9 respectively. My nose looks very ugly and is also asymmetrical. :feelscry:

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
1d 19h 23m
Great video. Been waiting months for it and it did not disappoint

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
need a mirror @FACEandLMS

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
32m
Nigga i havent seen the video yet and im getting the shakes everytime OP promises to post a mirror.

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★★
1h 3m
we need a mirror op

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
7h 5m
MIRROR CUNT WHATS TAKING SO LONG???

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
4d 16h 30m
4.2 GB video-export failed overnight from the software I used to make the show. It got to 60% then hung. I set my alarm for 2.45am to see if it had finished exporting so I could upload it but it got stuck. You have no idea the efforts I go through to bring you these videos, esp since I am a workcel. I am going to export it now, which takes about 3-4 hours, then I will buy an ethernet cable after work and gym to see if that will speed up the fucking 11 hours it takes to upload a 4GB file on wifi.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
3d 15h 51m
4.2 GB video-export failed overnight from the software I used to make the show. It got to 60% then hung. I set my alarm for 2.45am to see if it had finished exporting so I could upload it but it got stuck. You have no idea the efforts I go through to bring you these videos, esp since I am a workcel. I am going to export it now, which takes about 3-4 hours, then I will buy an ethernet cable after work and gym to see if that will speed up the fucking 11 hours it takes to upload a 4GB file on wifi.
Ok thanks for the update

Phallusy

Phallusy

Recruit
★★★
5d 10h 13m
Nigga i havent seen the video yet and im getting the shakes everytime OP promises to post a mirror.
No shit, I saw the thumbnail, clicked it, only saw few secs of the intro before I had to shut it down because of work... next thing I know, it was gone... this was yesterday... I need my fix!

Phallusy

Phallusy

Recruit
★★★
5d 10h 13m
Cool, we'll be waiting patiently...

Don't ghost us

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
44d 6h 18m
This niggah is foolin all yall. He done had sex with many a female.

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
44d 6h 18m
fuck you kent
just go ahead and ask him if he had sex before...niggahz gonna lie to yo FACE!
He be running BBC THUG game up in the UK.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
@FACEandLMS Wheres the video?

I

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★
4d 11h 40m
I hope he didn't get gang raped by the youtube police. At least it will be worth waiting. Vid is around 20 minutes of pure blackpill goodness.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
4d 16h 30m
I updated the video a little (swapped out the Yakov part for something more insightful). I have been investigating my slow upload speed for the past few days, even bought an ethernet cable tonight to use instead of wifi - it didn't help. I get 0.8 Mbps upload speed like it's 2003 or some shit. I will speak to my ISP tomorrow to try and fix this issue going forward. I will upload overnight though but it will take 12 hours to upload 4.2 GB with 0.8 Mbps upload speed. My hands are tied.

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 7h 20m
youtube needs to get ER'd

I

inceliphate

Recruit
★★★
7m
jesus fucking christ kill your ISP dude. That is not ok

KoolmercenaryKid

KoolmercenaryKid

Recruit
Same I get close to 1 Mbps too. Makes me want to get violent when I download stuff.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
4d 16h 30m

Right. I took advantage of YouTube's demonetizing the last version to update this version a little. I swapped out the Yakov part for Sasha Daygame. I also censored out the gun during the Looksmaxxing section (Dan Stevens). This video STILL got demonetized so I need to wait til it gets to 1000 views for YouTube to review it manually. It might go offline for a few hours while YouTube reviews it but it should be back once it passes the "no adult content" check.

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
7h 5m

Right. I took advantage of YouTube's demonetizing the last version to update this version a little. I swapped out the Yakov part for Sasha Daygame. I also censored out the gun during the Looksmaxxing section (Dan Stevens). This video STILL got demonetized so I need to wait til it gets to 1000 views for YouTube to review it manually. It might go offline for a few hours while YouTube reviews it but it should be back once it passes the "no adult content" check.
YES

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 7h 20m
>watching a new faceandlms video
1483545657249.jpg

idk if the stuff you censor is the reason for demonetization. Idk, I think they might just see your vids as fringe, right wing or some dumb shit

Last edited:
tenta

tenta

ugly retard neet cunt
-
the music u use is so funny

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
3d 15h 51m
Thank you Face Daddy

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
4d 16h 30m
the music u use is so funny
1990s mostly cuz I'm an oldcel. You whippersnappers and your garbage 2018 music!!! *waves walking stick*

LongDouble

LongDouble

Banned
-
1990s mostly cuz I'm an oldcel. You whippersnappers and your garbage 2018 music!!! *waves walking stick*
The music choice goes well with the video. I would rope 3 2 1 nOW if your videos had tobu or Faded as background music lmao

Alfen

Alfen

Major
6d 15h 38m
I LOVED this. Great work overall and I absolutely love the lounge/hip-hop mix as well. Keep them coming.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
4d 16h 30m
The music choice goes well with the video. I would rope 3 2 1 nOW if your videos had tobu or Faded as background music lmao
It's happening.
The oldceldom is happening. I don't even know tho Tobu or Faded are kek

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I love your voice Invisible.

HOLY SHIT @ the Chris Hanson pic when you showed the girl. I'm fucking dying.

Last edited:
F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
9d 11h 22m

Pure gold. Lost it at fucking Garrett again. Your videos are one of the most valuable blackpill ressources. Keep up the good work, brother.

N

NorwodingGymcel

Banned
-
I appreciate your videos, but they all seem to be same sort of rambling incoherent mess that randomly do facial analysis with a bunch of multi-colored squiggly lines and such.

MrTran

MrTran

Recruit
rofl lost it @ the 'this one's for you' kid

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
1d 5h 36m
lol'd at Incel Garret

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
wonder what cucktears hq has planned out to try and disprove this

chaoslogos

chaoslogos

Recruit
★★
Very nice, love the sources. More racepills and dickpill in the next one please.

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 7h 20m
some of it is impossible to find wdff

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 7h 20m
chad tier video making skillz

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
4d 16h 30m
I appreciate your videos, but they all seem to be same sort of rambling incoherent mess that randomly do facial analysis with a bunch of multi-colored squiggly lines and such.
They're mainly targetted at normies who don't know much about the looks redpill.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
1d 19h 23m
Your song choice reminds me of CSR radio station in GTA san andreas

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
44d 6h 18m
this niggah gets white pussy. he be foolin' all y'all...ya' smell me?

J

JovanD

Banned
-
1h 13m
What a masterpiece, you did an amazing job.
Also nice that you're not too edgy are using normie understandable language so i can show this to my friends too and spread the truth.

L

LatIncel

acnescarcel
Your videos are the best.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★
6d 2h 28m
Good content as always mate but your comment section though, yikes

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Strategistcel/Muslimcel/HackER
★★★★★
2h 26m
Great video! You have my gratitude for making these videos. Keep it up! I will try to post some video criticisms a bit later once I rewatched your video a few times, so that you can make the next one better :)

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
9d 14h 34m
You should make a video on how school shooters are often incels taking revenge. It's not the usual stuff you talk about, but it'd be nice to have someone explain how looks are a cause of social ostracization. Everyone blames guns or mental issues, no one wants to focus on the social outcast bit.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
You should make a video on how school shooters are often incels taking revenge. It's not the usual stuff you talk about, but it'd be nice to have someone explain how looks are a cause of social ostracization. Everyone blames guns or mental issues, no one wants to focus on the social outcast bit.
no one wants to focus on looks in general

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
6d 14h 40m
This is true for whites or Latinos.

But if it is an African or Arab, even ugly, they will like to be harassed, since women are masochists.
what if curry specifically paki

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
6d 14h 40m
OP reminds me of Paul Watson Joseph if he was blackpilled and didn't have an annoying voice

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 20h 8m
The guy at 2:06 is supposed to be ugly, right? LOL. @FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
4d 16h 30m
The guy at 2:06 is supposed to be ugly, right? LOL. @FACEandLMS
No. His hairline is high but he mogs the average man walking down the street.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
I like how that Chad white guy basically broke all the rules of PUA in terms of approaching woman and it didnt matter.