WAW2: Women Hate Being Approached By Non-Goodlooking Guys

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
32m
Video will be back once YouTube reviews it for adult content. I don't want it flagged for adult content cuz then it won't get promoted as much and I put a lot of work into this video. Hopefully they get back to me tomorrow.
Post a mirror atleast i wanna see this really bad

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Unbelievable. Jewtube is trash

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
HFF theory is more legit than LMS theory tbh

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
3d 19h 14m
Hey where is the video ._.

tenta

tenta

ugly retard neet cunt
-
ill turn a somebody to a body

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
3d 15h 56m
I wish i was a kid. Small little snub nose and prettier face than today..

ITS OGRE. I wanna rope tbh. I am so tired of anglefrauding irl just because my nose is too big. I cant even eat ingront of other people brcause they would see my big long droppy nose from a higher perspective.

I hate people who say that big noses are better than short small noses. Wanna kill them all
Buy rhinoplasty and then default on the loan and fake your own death. Be reborn as the guy with a nice nose

G

GeneticalRecomb

Recruit
★★
6h 36m
Wasn't OP a BBC fraud, though?

Z

z2020

Officer
★★★★★
10h 59m
looksandstatus

looksandstatus

Recruit
In the meantime can you upload it to somewhere? I need my dose of black pill right now!

rex123321

rex123321

Recruit
★★★
I like the music selection used in your videos. Some classic dnb and garage tunes in there.

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
31m
@FACEandLMS Brethern, I wanted to watch the video now (because I haven't watched it) but the video isn't up or online. What happened?

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
31m
Never mind just read what you typed :p Youtube is fucking annoying

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
-
5d 13h 10m
was video deleted? it says its not available

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
5d 15h 55m
I will reupload the video tonight UK time so it should be ready by midmorning UK time. Hold tight, guys.

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

I got some bad Ideas in my head
26d 8m
Video is Down

LongDouble

LongDouble

Banned
-
I can't even angle-fraud, JFL, my nose is way too asymmetric because I broke it twice. It's also big in size, and wide as well. I can't eat in front of people either. Heck, I can't even order food.
How did you break your nose?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 11h 11m
How did you break your nose?
1) Fell really hard on the floor which is really hard and nearly concrete-like

2) Ran face-first into a wooden couch somehow and broke it for the second time

LongDouble

LongDouble

Banned
-
1) Fell really hard on the floor which is really hard and nearly concrete-like

2) Ran face-first into a wooden couch somehow and broke it for the second time
Thats awful but your not alone I ran face first into a tree as a child and my nose got this very small wound but now my nose is VERY unsymmetrical and has a scar :)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 11h 11m
Thats awful but your not alone I ran face first into a tree as a child and my nose got this very small wound but now my nose is VERY unsymmetrical and has a scar :)
That sucks. I was also little when it happened, 7 and 9 respectively. My nose looks very ugly and is also asymmetrical. :feelscry:

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
1d 21h 2m
Great video. Been waiting months for it and it did not disappoint

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
need a mirror @FACEandLMS

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
32m
Nigga i havent seen the video yet and im getting the shakes everytime OP promises to post a mirror.

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★★
1h 3m
we need a mirror op

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
7h 5m
MIRROR CUNT WHATS TAKING SO LONG???

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
5d 15h 55m
4.2 GB video-export failed overnight from the software I used to make the show. It got to 60% then hung. I set my alarm for 2.45am to see if it had finished exporting so I could upload it but it got stuck. You have no idea the efforts I go through to bring you these videos, esp since I am a workcel. I am going to export it now, which takes about 3-4 hours, then I will buy an ethernet cable after work and gym to see if that will speed up the fucking 11 hours it takes to upload a 4GB file on wifi.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

3d 15h 56m
4.2 GB video-export failed overnight from the software I used to make the show. It got to 60% then hung. I set my alarm for 2.45am to see if it had finished exporting so I could upload it but it got stuck. You have no idea the efforts I go through to bring you these videos, esp since I am a workcel. I am going to export it now, which takes about 3-4 hours, then I will buy an ethernet cable after work and gym to see if that will speed up the fucking 11 hours it takes to upload a 4GB file on wifi.
Ok thanks for the update

Phallusy

Phallusy

Recruit
★★★
5d 20h 33m
Nigga i havent seen the video yet and im getting the shakes everytime OP promises to post a mirror.
No shit, I saw the thumbnail, clicked it, only saw few secs of the intro before I had to shut it down because of work... next thing I know, it was gone... this was yesterday... I need my fix!

Phallusy

Phallusy

Recruit
★★★
5d 20h 33m
Cool, we'll be waiting patiently...

Don't ghost us

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
44d 6h 19m
This niggah is foolin all yall. He done had sex with many a female.

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
44d 6h 19m
fuck you kent
just go ahead and ask him if he had sex before...niggahz gonna lie to yo FACE!
He be running BBC THUG game up in the UK.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
@FACEandLMS Wheres the video?

I

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★
4d 11h 40m
I hope he didn't get gang raped by the youtube police. At least it will be worth waiting. Vid is around 20 minutes of pure blackpill goodness.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
5d 15h 55m
I updated the video a little (swapped out the Yakov part for something more insightful). I have been investigating my slow upload speed for the past few days, even bought an ethernet cable tonight to use instead of wifi - it didn't help. I get 0.8 Mbps upload speed like it's 2003 or some shit. I will speak to my ISP tomorrow to try and fix this issue going forward. I will upload overnight though but it will take 12 hours to upload 4.2 GB with 0.8 Mbps upload speed. My hands are tied.

Indari

Indari

FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU !!!
★★★★★
56d 11h 51m
youtube needs to get ER'd

I

inceliphate

Recruit
★★★
7m
jesus fucking christ kill your ISP dude. That is not ok

KoolmercenaryKid

KoolmercenaryKid

Recruit
Same I get close to 1 Mbps too. Makes me want to get violent when I download stuff.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
5d 15h 55m

Right. I took advantage of YouTube's demonetizing the last version to update this version a little. I swapped out the Yakov part for Sasha Daygame. I also censored out the gun during the Looksmaxxing section (Dan Stevens). This video STILL got demonetized so I need to wait til it gets to 1000 views for YouTube to review it manually. It might go offline for a few hours while YouTube reviews it but it should be back once it passes the "no adult content" check.

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
7h 5m

Right. I took advantage of YouTube's demonetizing the last version to update this version a little. I swapped out the Yakov part for Sasha Daygame. I also censored out the gun during the Looksmaxxing section (Dan Stevens). This video STILL got demonetized so I need to wait til it gets to 1000 views for YouTube to review it manually. It might go offline for a few hours while YouTube reviews it but it should be back once it passes the "no adult content" check.
YES

Indari

Indari

FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU !!!
★★★★★
56d 11h 51m
>watching a new faceandlms video
1483545657249.jpg

idk if the stuff you censor is the reason for demonetization. Idk, I think they might just see your vids as fringe, right wing or some dumb shit

Last edited:
tenta

tenta

ugly retard neet cunt
-
the music u use is so funny

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

3d 15h 56m
Thank you Face Daddy

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

Wizard
★★★★★
5d 15h 55m
the music u use is so funny
1990s mostly cuz I'm an oldcel. You whippersnappers and your garbage 2018 music!!! *waves walking stick*