Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Way more people are incel than you think

• Thread starter MaybeInTheAfterLife
  • Start date
MaybeInTheAfterLife

MaybeInTheAfterLife

Greycel
As our saint ITV said, being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. You just cannot afford to be sub 6'0 or have a subpar face. LTNs and MTNs are still incel if ethnic. Muh 'face', no face for your race or height boyo. Being incel does not mean being sub LTN, it just means you cant get pussy. Foids are so godamn hypergamous, they would rather become a lesbian than fuck an average joe.

I used to think if you regularly message a foid in your class, that means they like you. No, they are like that with everyone. JFL these 'signs', thank God I am blackpilled so I never humiliated myself. How my fellow curry friends cope is beyond me. There are so many incels out there who are delusional, they end up marrying a post-wall foid to only oofy doofy betabux slave away with no sex, just to receive mood swings and abuse from their wife.

I did not ask to be born in a Western country as a deathnic pile of genetic waste. I should not have been conceived when considering natural selection, yet I bypassed that law, and as a result, I am a cursed creature forced to endure this world. I need to die asap, but am too pussy to rope. I will exhaust every possible thing I can do to ascend, roidmaxx and pop pills and hardmaxx, and if all fails, I will have shortened my lifespan enough to die soon at least...

There really is no point in trying, though. Your peak is 16-25, and by the time I have my finances, am hardmaxxed, etc, my time will be up, and I will have missed my shot in life. I wish I had a son so I could give him the help I so desperately needed.

MaybeInTheAfterLife

Greycel​

JoinedNov 27, 2023Posts2

As our saint ITV said, being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. You just cannot afford to be sub 6'0 or have a subpar face. LTNs and MTNs are still incel if ethnic. Muh 'face', no face for your race or height boyo. Being incel does not mean being sub LTN, it just means you cant get pussy. Foids are so godamn hypergamous, they would rather become a lesbian than fuck an average joe.

I used to think if you regularly message a foid in your class, that means they like you. No, they are like that with everyone. JFL these 'signs', thank God I am blackpilled so I never humiliated myself. How my fellow curry friends cope is beyond me. There are so many incels out there who are delusional, they end up marrying a post-wall foid to only oofy doofy betabux slave away with no sex, just to receive mood swings and abuse from their wife.

I did not ask to be born in a Western country as a deathnic pile of genetic waste. I should not have been conceived when considering natural selection, yet I bypassed that law, and as a result, I am a cursed creature forced to endure this world. I need to die asap, but am too pussy to rope. I will exhaust every possible thing I can do to ascend, roidmaxx and pop pills and hardmaxx, and if all fails, I will have shortened my lifespan enough to die soon at least...

There really is no point in trying, though. Your peak is 16-25, and by the time I have my finances, am hardmaxxed, etc, my time will be up, and I will have missed my shot in life. I wish I had a son so I could give him the help I so desperately needed.
thats true most people are scared to be open about being a incel without being ostracised and being mocked.

MaybeInTheAfterLife

Greycel​

JoinedNov 27, 2023Posts2
jfl we are all incel, doesn't matter who's been rotting longer, as long as no ones a blupiller or a coper
discovered bp at 16 in 2020 covid but made an org late then made an is today bc I lost all the hope I had

just to receive mood swings and abuse from their wife
-
That is pretty much the life, yes
-
Roseanne hit

-

Insecure niggas like this really just want to justify their presence here on this site, but they do it in the lamest way possible.

You are a failed normie, because you were chasing Stacy so hard. No one actually cares, this has been a free for all community since the start of 2023.

Post whatever you want, and stop being a insecure fag.

-
That is pretty much the life, yes
-
View attachment 972914
-
Hate this shit so much, hate the "stupid lazy father" trope Hollyjew pushes in the west. Ofc its spread elsewhere too, its just so tiring. Men were once allowed to put their women back in line with physical force if necessary. Sean Connery was right about that

they are incel, yes. but they will never be brocel.