Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We are becoming more socially isolated because we avoid propaganda

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
If you look at a normies media intake, it will be filled with a shitload of propaganda. This will slowly but surely make him believe fat girls are "thick", simping is the way to get laid, females are strong and independent, open relationships are good, past is past and other bullshit. This puts normies at a completely alien belief system to our own. The normie believes the bullshit he has been fed by (((them))) and we believe something completely different (statistics, blackpill, etc). Therefore when a normie converses with an incel, both will naturally find each other's beliefs disgusting if they are ever revealed. And since this is undesirable, isolation is the only option left for incels.

true, our ugly faces make it hard enough this is just the nail in the coffin

I was always socially outed.

(Am literally a Gorilla plus I live in a forest)

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

The brainwashed hates who avoided his fate

I'm socially isolated because I'm subhuman.

Agreed and High IQ. I have practically nothing in common with the normies thus I have nothing to talk to them about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back