Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are like aliens to normal people

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
The media portrays incels as weird creatures and normalfags aren't even able to understand how there are lonely people that's not like them. Sex is something so normal, so common that the general population just can't understand how there's people that spend several hours online in forums like these or in imageboards, and it makes me fucking depressed. Sex is like breathing or eating, it's totally normal and natural but I can't fit in in my head how almost everyone has sex, even though it's completely normal

We are missing out on an essential part of the human experience and therefore are not considered to be human by normies

We are not humans. We are subhumans.

And normal people are like aliens to me.

We are missing out on an essential part of the human experience and therefore are not considered to be human by normies
You can see it the other way around. Normies never question their instincts. Most of them are being purely driven by instinct.
We get to see the cruelty of life and do not contribute to the continuation of the misery that is human suffering. You should feel good about that.

we might as well be in prison or dead, this is no way any human being should live especially as we witness our peers succeed in every way possible. Norman cannot wrap his head around such a phenomenon so he just chalks it up to bad personality and not enough showers

We're less than aliens to them, we're garbage to them

This will quickly change. Gen Z is gonna have huge number of incels (wether they know it or not) if trends continue and the next generation is even more fucked.

Soon, it will be very normal for a man to hardly ever, if ever, have sex.

Its so fucked. Its over.

this is no way any human being should live

This will quickly change. Gen Z is gonna have huge number of incels (wether they know it or not) if trends continue and the next generation is even more fucked.

Soon, it will be very normal for a man to hardly ever, if ever, have sex.
I think that already happened tbh guys are just pretending it as easy as it was in older times to try and not get too disillusioned with everything.

The media portrays incels as weird creatures and normalfags aren't even able to understand how there are lonely people that's not like them. Sex is something so normal, so common that the general population just can't understand how there's people that spend several hours online in forums like these or in imageboards, and it makes me fucking depressed. Sex is like breathing or eating, it's totally normal and natural but I can't fit in in my head how almost everyone has sex, even though it's completely normal
Thats fucking brutal...