Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We basically never existed

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You aren't born with a personality, you acquire one by talking to many, many people and having preferably at least 5-10 friends.

If you never talked to anyobody, there is no telling who you really are. You probably don't even know it yourself. Of course you talk online and know what you like etc. but these small spontaneous glimpses of personality that emerge naturally and make life worthwhile? We never had that like normies. You can only make theories who you are, not who you really are. All that because normies refuse to interact with you or at least try to always make fun of you or dominate you.

Incels are in a strange position where we never truly existed, don't really exist (we exist between life and death like in a nightmare) and never will really exist.

It is all incredibly sad.

yeah true, and when you really have nothing to say about yourself it makes making friend an off limit option because you literally have nothing of value to them.

yeah true, and when you really have nothing to say about yourself it makes making friend an off limit option because you literally have nothing of value to them.
sad truth beyond over for us

You aren't born with a personality, you acquire one by talking to many, many people and having preferably at least 5-10 friends.

If you never talked to anyobody, there is no telling who you really are. You probably don't even know it yourself. Of course you talk online and know what you like etc. but these small spontaneous glimpses of personality that emerge naturally and make life worthwhile? We never had that like normies. You can only make theories who you are, not who you really are. All that because normies refuse to interact with you or at least try to always make fun of you or dominate you.

Incels are in a strange position where we never truly existed, don't really exist (we exist between life and death like in a nightmare) and never will really exist.

It is all incredibly sad.
We did man

At least I did …

I was never a social butterfly but at least i tried to fit in. Normies are NPC's but toilets crave that for some reason.

I don't even have a personality.