Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "we don't unban twice. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE INCEL"

>they do it for free

1535673886309-png.64197
1518810190087-jpg.64199
8eb.jpg
471.jpg
tbh

draconian rules i wonder how many legit incels have been kicked to the street because they don't bend knee to the mod clique

@Ritalincel has these soyboy images in his holster, always ready for rapid fire shitposting

r.i.p. brave warrior

Apu sad

@Ritalincel come back pls

This is for people who have trouble with the mods.
Bullied

yea that's a retarded rule tbhtbhngl

Too...Much...Soyyy!!

based bump

F
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E

H
I
M

Ever since he was banned he's been tirelessly writing his ban appeal non-stop and it's going to be the most high IQ takedown of the moderation team we've ever seen and he will be immediately made sole admin of the site.

Ever since he was banned he's been tirelessly writing his ban appeal non-stop and it's going to be the most high IQ takedown of the moderation team we've ever seen and he will be immediately made sole admin of the site.
Free it now.

immediately made sole admin of the site.
Cope. He is going to start a new website, ritalincels.me, and it will be filled with him replying to himself hundreds of times over in the same thread. He will have a million posts in the first month.

legit

t.foid ngl rip rit

Cope. He is going to start a new website, ritalincels.me, and it will be filled with him replying to himself hundreds of times over in the same thread. He will have a million posts in the first month.
Ngl I can see this scenario panning out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back