Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should call sub 5 foids Samantha's

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
★★★★★
We call average foids Becky's and hot foids Stacy's but don't really have a name for ugly foids. Some just call them ugly foids, some call them subhuman foids, some say sub 5 foids and some even say "femcels". Calling them femcels doesn't make sense because femcels don't exist and typing out any of the other names can be annoying especially if you have to do it a lot and don't really fit in with Becky and Stacy. I think Samantha would be a good name for sub 5 foids sense every foid I have met name Samantha was extremely ugly and would be incel/truecel if male. One was an aspie acne-ridden kike looking foid and the other was a tall, landwhale who looked like a troon.

Something like Gertrude would be better imho

Good idea, the name matched

Good idea, the name matched

:feelsaww:

We call average foids Becky's and hot foids Stacy's but don't really have a name for ugly foids. Some just call them ugly foids, some call them subhuman foids, some say sub 5 foids and some even say "femcels". Calling them femcels doesn't make sense because femcels don't exist and typing out any of the other names can be annoying especially if you have to do it a lot and don't really fit in with Becky and Stacy. I think Samantha would be a good name for sub 5 foids sense every foid I have met name Samantha was extremely ugly and would be incel/truecel if male. One was an aspie acne-ridden kike looking foid and the other was a tall, landwhale who looked like a troon.
Most Becky's are ugly

No lets call them Amys

I just call them garbage

Man you’re triggering me to watch Samantha saint jfl she’s hot as fuck but old now. I mainly fap to her videos in her prime

I don't call them because they can't hear me