Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should stop teaching the concept of "love"

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Ever since I was a little boy I constantly saw shows on TV about the concept of "love" and how "magical" it is. This fills future normie and incel minds with bluepilled vomit that will ultimately lead to rejection for normies, SA charges for incels, and suicide for both.

In reality there's nothing "magical" about love. Love is simply based on attraction, and thus is chad only. I sometimes still struggle with this belief when I see a foid that I like and delusionally think to myself "bro what if she just loves me :soy::soy::soy:", and then I get depressed because I realise it's impossible to love a face like mine no matter how funny/confident/nice I am.

There is no girls kissing frogs, there is no Hunchback of Notredam ending for truecels, there is no mystical force that makes people attracted to each other. People that make shows like this should be executed for crimes against sub 8's. We shouldn't be lying to children and setting them up for failure.

Last edited:
Same with “you can be anything you want”

Love is a face.
The face of chad. His bones

Without these bones, there is no love

Same with “you can be anything you want”
Extremely true. I always wanted to be an astrologer and genuinely thought it to be a reasonable goal because "you can be anything you want bro"

Once I hit the genetic wall of my IQ in math class one day, I knew it was over and fell to my knees.

Only chads should be taught the concept of love, Its useless for incels!

Hunchback of Notredam
He ended just as sexless as he started actually. That isn't to say The Hunchback of Notre-Dame isn't quite bluepilled though. The book is GIGAblackpilled unlike the movie

He ended just as sexless as he started actually. That isn't to say The Hunchback of Notre-Dame isn't quite bluepilled though. The book is GIGAblackpilled unlike the movie
Didn't he get a stacey gf in the movie?

Didn't he get a stacey gf in the movie?
NevER began for Cucksimodo :feelsrope:

Last edited:
We should stop teaching people that everyone is equal too because that’s simply not true

We should continue SA women so we can at least be something in our life.