Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We will go extinct because women are ruthless and devoid of empathy

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Women dont have empathy like dogs dont have the ability to do calculus. We will just die alone, our family tree will end with us. If you expect women to feel bad for you, you are dumb. They really dont care. They have been like this for thousand of years. Giving their pussys to genetic winners and ignoring the genetic losers. They simply couldnt care less about us. In fact, they want to see some of us 6ft below the ground in the form of soil.

i 100 percent agree

There are millions of other people with my genetics so I don't care on that end but I hate toilets :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Do you have empathy for ugly women?

thankfully, they'll just destroy the entire humanity cos they're not even breeding with chad (contraception, abortions) and nothing will work without incels doing all the work, the earth will become an even bigger dick measuring contest than it already is

BBC'ers will take over the whole world. But then without the white man it will go back to like it was in Africa before the white man came. Where the population was very small foragers who lived in nature like other animals in balance.

Probably those future people will be too low IQ and violent be able to survive in cold climates.

thankfully, they'll just destroy the entire humanity cos they're not even breeding with chad (contraception, abortions) and nothing will work without incels doing all the work, the earth will become an even bigger dick measuring contest than it already is
Cope. Foids will birth all of chad's offspring. It's ugly normies' children that will get aborted

Do you have empathy for ugly women?
No, because they cant be incel and live in tutorial mode because they have holes. Cant be compared with the situation of a unattractive man who cant get anything.

Women dont have empathy like dogs dont have the ability to do calculus. We will just die alone, our family tree will end with us. If you expect women to feel bad for you, you are dumb. They really dont care. They have been like this for thousand of years. Giving their pussys to genetic winners and ignoring the genetic losers. They simply couldnt care less about us. In fact, they want to see some of us 6ft below the ground in the form of soil.
As a zoomercels, i will get surrogate mother if i fail to ascend in the future. Well what can i do its better have a purpose than rotting like this.

They have been like this for thousand of years. Giving their pussys to genetic winners and ignoring the genetic losers
Life has always been like this but now it’s a lot worse and it will get even worse :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

But most users here wouldn’t date/fuck an ugly woman
i would date a ugly woman e.g. this one

Download

If she gave me a chance, i would be happy af.

Yeah das true. Women see ugly men as a hazard to their health. In their eyes, ugly men are just possible rapists so they would rather prefer ugly men to die off. Fembots don't want to see ugly low status men in their vicinity, because one could sit next to her on a bus and she would feel violated. If women got their wishes through, all ugly men would be shot against the wall. Feminism end goal.

But most users here wouldn’t date/fuck an ugly woman
There are a bunch of stacy-only volcels here. They are the equivalent of a 3/10 noodlewhore that only wants white chad :lul:

There are a bunch of stacy-only volcels here. They are the equivalent of a 3/10 noodlewhore that only wants white chad :lul:
Not only that. Most users claim to be a sub5 man but then they say they want a becky gf at least. Oh yeah, and they still complain about women going for chad only :feelstastyman:

They have been like this for thousand of years. Giving their pussys to genetic winners and ignoring the genetic losers.

Thousands of years ago our ancestors didn't give foids the freedom to choose :feelsaww::society:

I will join Islamist’s movement to control femoids

Sad day for only siblings :feelskek::feelskek: my dna will live on