Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wearing a letterman jacket from another school

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
My brother went to a different highschool and he got a letterman jacket. I am going to wear it to school and see if it makes people think I'm more athletic and nt. I don't think alot of people know me so I can just tell yhem I switched schools.

Only problem is the jacket says "band" on it. The school he went to had a better band, at my school all the band kids are weird so I don't want to associate with that. His school also sucks at most sports which could also be a problem.

I regret not joining weightlifting at my school. I was in the weight room once and the coach told me he was impressed by the amount of weight that I could move even though I'm so light. If I joined the team I probably could've gotten my own jacket. I was planning on joining. He gave me papers for me to take to the doctors for my physical and a number of another coach to ask if I could join but I never texted him. I got the thing filled out for nothing and Mother was mad.

Schoolcel problems

Bro the harder you dwell and ponder about highschool the less likely and willing you will be to let your past go.

You don’t want to end up like me where my high school trauma haunted me after highschool for more than like 5 years.

Which isn’t a lot of time in the grand scheme of things however it either makes your blood boil or really suicidal.