Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to a doctor today

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
impressive, there was almost no man there, just one or two with their gf/wives (all of them were taller than their women btw :feelsEhh::feelsPop:), foids and more foids everywhere even the doctor was a fucking femoid:feelsbadman:, but at least she treated me well

then i went to the local shopping to buy chocolate and doritos :ahegao: and guess what? femoids everywhere too :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal: in all stores n shiet mang, everyfuckingwhere, they are stealing all men jobs :feelsree:someone need to stop it and make them go back to the kitchen to make cookies and babies ASAP :reeeeee:

why do you go to doctore, trying to cure incelism? :feelshmm:

In my local store, all the clerks are female but the janitor is some balding manlet.

they always get the ez jobs

brutal, last time i went to the doctor for my skin , she was a hot foid with glasses and never stopped asking me questions about my life.
couldn't keep my calm for so long

Good that you at least received good treatment.