Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Went to a fair/gun raffle today, had fun.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I gotta say, it was nice to be among my own kind. It's nice to know not everyone in America is a brain washed Biden supporter who reees at a different opinion. Plus I saw a hot blonde female with a thicc ass and I was just like, "Daaaaaamn!" *Nosebleed* Really wish I got a shot of that ass, would've posted it here. Unfortunately though, the raffles only accepted cash and the only gun I was interested in was a 1911. So it means even if I did win the 1911, I wouldn't be able to legally possess it since I'm not 21 yet. Could've gotten a Gadsden flag or Gadsden hat, but I decided not to. Regardless, it was a refreshing experience and definitely a much needed dose of LifeFuel.

Just the vibe. New users always have this vibe about them. It's normally the greys, but not always.
Well I mean I gotta work my way up. Plus I post here whenever I gotta get stuff off my chest whenever I have issues with females or just have news to share, good or bad. This website ain't Hell's Angels so it's not like they're gonna hunt me down for not being 100% dedicated.