Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel went to a mall today, I feel miserable now

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Maybe I should stop going outside for good, it seems I can only cope with this shitty life secluded in my room, because everywhere I go I'm remembered of my misery.

Tried to hang out with some acquaintance of mine, I couldn't even socialize with them. Not even trying I could be NT they kept asking me if there was something wrong with me, why I was so quiet. I wish things were easier but most of the times I feel so out of place and not even forcing myself I can come off as anything close to an non-autistic person. Well, not that they gave much of shit to the things I had so say anyways, maybe my brain just know beforehand that I'd be ignored anyways... Fuck that :cryfeels:

One of these guys was with his jb gf, they were kissing and hugging all the time. Before I could notice, I was pretty much surrounded by couples. Everywhere. Even dykes were passing by with their gfs. :feelsrope:

I felt so fucking lonely at that moment... When I was going to get myself something to eat I actually saw a lifefuel thing: a balding 5'5 dude with his somewhat looksmatch gf, they were the same height I presume. He definitely wasn't gl, perhaps normie if he weren't a NW3 manlet. Both of them were leaving their job and taking selfies, I think they both work at mcdonalds judging by the uniforms.

Man, I envy that guy. And I felt very, very miserable. Because I know that I will never have this. I could see just by watching them that these things happen naturally... I've come this far without any of that, why would I think that now out of sudden things will get better? Why would I think that if I keep improving myself, like I always did, would make things different?

I doubt that guy did have to improve himself or any bs. He was just a bald manlet with a shitty job. Yet, he mogs me. I'm trash next to him. Because no matter what I do, or what I have, if I'm not loved I'll forever be the most miserable of men...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

Brutal. To get lifemogged by a balding Manlet who works at MacD

Attachments

• 353BE749-5E65-441D-AC9A-EB673E86C681.jpeg
    353BE749-5E65-441D-AC9A-EB673E86C681.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 27
Maybe I should stop going outside for good, it seems I can only cope with this shitty life secluded in my room, because everywhere I go I'm remembered of my misery.

Tried to hang out with some acquaintance of mine, I couldn't even socialize with them. Not even trying I could be NT they kept asking me if there was something wrong with me, why I was so quiet. I wish things were easier but most of the times I feel so out of place and not even forcing myself I can come off as anything close to an non-autistic person. Well, not that they gave much of shit to the things I had so say anyways, maybe my brain just know beforehand that I'd be ignored anyways... Fuck that :cryfeels:

One of these guys was with his jb gf, they were kissing and hugging all the time. Before I could notice, I was pretty much surrounded by couples. Everywhere. Even dykes were passing by with their gfs. :feelsrope:

I felt so fucking lonely at that moment... When I was going to get myself something to eat I actually saw a lifefuel thing: a balding 5'5 dude with his somewhat looksmatch gf, they were the same height I presume. He definitely wasn't gl, perhaps normie if he weren't a NW3 manlet. Both of them were leaving their job and taking selfies, I think they both work at mcdonalds judging by the uniforms.

Man, I envy that guy. And I felt very, very miserable. Because I know that I will never have this. I could see just by watching them that these things happen naturally... I've come this far without any of that, why would I think that now out of sudden things will get better? Why would I think that if I keep improving myself, like I always did, would make things different?

I doubt that guy did have to improve himself or any bs. He was just a bald manlet with a shitty job. Yet, he mogs me. I'm trash next to him. Because no matter what I do, or what I have, if I'm not loved I'll forever be the most miserable of men...

This is why Saint Hamudi told us to not leave our basements.

D91340E3 781E 4A87 8177 CE1E02E05B75

HOLY SHIT

I was literally about to reply with "two lovers intwined pass me by, and heaven knows I'm miserable now"

But then I see that u linked the song at the bottom jfl

"Why are you so quiet?"

HOLY SHIT

I was literally about to reply with "two lovers intwined pass me by, and heaven knows I'm miserable now"

But then I see that u linked the song at the bottom jfl
F6DF2A60 9E29 4887 96A5 6BC7629F00B3

If you want what he has then you must submit to women, welcome to the 21st century.

Feeling awkward outside is a sign that there is nothing for you outside. That is what I have learned, so I don't go outside for "fun" anymore.

Yup, I can relate. All I ever wanted in life was a woman to love me for who I am and I will never get that all because of a few millimeters of bone structure on my face, whenever I see couples giggling and laughing it makes me feel like roping ,it slowly kills me on the inside as well. Great thread I think we can all relate

Yup, I can relate. All I ever wanted in life was a woman to love me for who I am and I will never get that all because of a few millimeters of bone structure on my face, whenever I see couples giggling and laughing it makes me feel like roping ,it slowly kills me on the inside as well. Great thread I think we can all relate

Ngl smiths are a pretty good cope

legitimately haven't left the house since March and am better off for it

Malls are miserable places. There is nothing good to be gained from going to such places.

why go to malls when you can order everything you need online