Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to the liquor store today

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Cashier asked why I used my passport instead of drivers license for id (getting ided is an incel trait as well) AAAAAAAAAAAH

Discrimination against us nolicensecels should be illegal. Right @LastGerman ?

That is fucking brutal. Imagine you cannot show off any driver licence. So emasculating. I would have killed her right at the spot.

That is fucking brutal. Imagine you cannot show off any driver licence. So emasculating. I would have killed her right at the spot.
It was a manlet dude with a lisp. Probably gay.

I've been to this place dozens if not hundreds of times. It's mostly women that work there. Have never been asked this by them they just check my passport and let me buy it.

Tje only problem I've had is when one bitch thought my passport waa fake becshse "I looked different" than my 5 year old photo on it. So apparantly women are more based than fags TIL

Tje only problem I've had is when one bitch thought my passport waa fake becshse "I looked different" than my 5 year old photo on it. So apparantly women are more based than fags TIL

It is over for driver licencecels. They want to ridicule us infront of everyone.

It is over for driver licencecels. They want to ridicule us infront of everyone.
She even turned around to ask the cashier behind hdr. This other xazhisr she asked was one that had taken the passport dozens of times no questions asked. At least
this other woman had enough sympathy to not humiliate me in front of the massive lines of partying normies behind me.

Fuck that place. Started going to another location. Much much further to bus to, but the middle aged duded who work thsre dont ID me, or when they rarely do they taks it no questions asked. God bless them

this other woman had enough sympathy to not humiliate me in front of the massive lines of partying normies behind me.

Fuck that place. Started going to another location. Much much further to bus to, but the middle aged duded who work thsre dont ID me, or when they rarely do they taks it no questions asked. God bless them

A good thing that I do not live in America where it is much more common for it to happen. Although it is also happening here in Germany and I almost cried.

Having a driver license is no big deal really. Foids don't care about me in a car. They would rather hang with 4/10 thuggmaxxed immigrants without driver license and graduation.

you use driver's licence to confirm your age? :feelswow: everyone just shows ID (don't you have separate IDs for all citizens? ) here
Polish id card 2019

Having a driver license is no big deal really. Foids don't care about me in a car. They would rather hang with 4/10 thuggmaxxed immigrants without driver license and graduation.

you use driver's licence to confirm your age? :feelswow: everyone just shows ID (don't you have separate IDs for all citizens? ) here
View attachment 151277
In a betting office yesterday I was showing my driver license but it was not enough. Couldn't find ID card so I had to go out. I'm 26 years old JFL at me.

They don't ask my ID because I look old as fuck

Does this mean you will rope?

glorious bump