Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went with my parents to a city to buy some things, ended up seeing faggots!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
So we went there. And out of nowhere there was a faggot parade. Like wtf I just wanted to go outside after a week of LDARing and the first thing I see are faggots. I felt such anger and hatred against them. I seriously hoped for a truck to appear. I fucking hate fags. They are not humans but animals.
And I hate that my parents didnt say bad things about them they are such centrist cucks who have no opinion. I even told them that I'm against faggotary. Its only a matter of time till they find out that I'm an incel.

Do you live in countryside bro?

death to faggots tbh

When I went to New York with my parents and we were walking around the city at night and we saw 2 faggots openly.

In a sane society they would have been stoned to death by in our cucked society everyone looked away awkwardly

A yearly pride parade became pride week became now pride month, next step is 365 days a year of constant LGBT propaganda (which I guess is already the case in schools).

Now I see how much worse it is in major cities. I thought my small place was bad but no its much better than any major city in germany.
A yearly pride parade became pride week became now pride month, next step is 365 days a year of constant LGBT propaganda (which I guess is already the case in schools).
If that happens I will move alone into the woods

So we went there. And out of nowhere there was a faggot parade. Like wtf I just wanted to go outside after a week of LDARing and the first thing I see are faggots. I felt such anger and hatred against them. I seriously hoped for a truck to appear. I fucking hate fags. They are not humans but animals.
And I hate that my parents didnt say bad things about them they are such centrist cucks who have no opinion. I even told them that I'm against faggotary. Its only a matter of time till they find out that I'm an incel.
Watch this to assuage your anger:

I always love envisioning a new voice for you every time I read the title of your threads

I even told them that I'm against faggotary. Its only a matter of time till they find out that I'm an incel.
Lol

Isn't Germany leather daddy central? I believe Vice made that documentary about that German leather fetishist who got saline penis implants and was walking around a German pride parade.

I was in downtown Toronto yesterday just as the faggot parade was starting, Toronto is only the second gayest city behind Tel Aviv.

I’m sure there are pride parades going on sometime in my area

I also witnessed a pride parate recently + a feminist protest.

what about the good wholesome type of faggotry?

I actually like gay people to be fair they are unfairly hated what are they doing to me that's harming me

I actually like gay people to be fair they are unfairly hated what are they doing to me that's harming me

go back to tumblr faggot loving tranny degenerate

go back to tumblr faggot loving tranny degenerate

Dude don't dare call me a fucking tranny infiltrator most gay men are actually nice people i made a fucking post on my hatred for trannies for gay's it's different cause A their not pushing your way onto you the rest are they are not the one's saying their 50 60 gender they are just attracted to their own gender so what's wrong with that oh it hurt's your fee fee's well if their is no victim their is no crime who is the victim here in before you argue mu-h culture do you really know what really cucked trying to hold onto something that is already dying

I assume you're in some big metrohomo city like San Fran or Turdonto, Ontario to have multi-day fag fests happening.

parents should've let u stay home alone

Dude don't dare call me a fucking tranny infiltrator most gay men are actually nice people i made a fucking post on my hatred for trannies for gay's it's different cause A their not pushing your way onto you the rest are they are not the one's saying their 50 60 gender they are just attracted to their own gender so what's wrong with that oh it hurt's your fee fee's well if their is no victim their is no crime who is the victim here in before you argue mu-h culture do you really know what really cucked trying to hold onto something that is already dying

dying thanks to faggots like you, there wouldn't be trannies if gays didn't get rights, gays DO force there shit on other people gays are all pedophile degenerates

Careful young man. Don't use that word.
You don't want the polizei raid your basement.

can all the chads suddenly become faggots since they all admire theirselfes so much?Then foids gonna settle with us or either feel our pain
(Just a dream though)

I see stuff like this all the time whenever I go to Toronto. Absolute suifuel.

dying thanks to faggots like you, there wouldn't be trannies if gays didn't get rights, gays DO force there shit on other people gays are all pedophile degenerates

False equivalence fallacy a tranny is a delusional nihilist a gay man is biologically driven to be gay and yes being gay is natural it is found in nature for instance some animal's like to butt fuck men am i personally gay no but i will fight for the right's of gay men to be gay if they want what do you suggest we do send men with gun's in ok your just another kike but at least be honest

False equivalence fallacy a tranny is a delusional nihilist a gay man is biologically driven to be gay and yes being gay is natural it is found in nature for instance some animal's like to butt fuck men am i personally gay no but i will fight for the right's of gay men to be gay if they want what do you suggest we do send men with gun's in ok your just another kike but at least be honest

in what way am i a kike? its the Jews promoting all that faggotry any cunt willing to fight for faggots just wants to get fucked in the ass you are a degenerate that needs to be gassed

NeetandTidy was in that parade probably :feelsugh:

in what way am i a kike? its the Jews promoting all that faggotry any cunt willing to fight for faggots just wants to get fucked in the ass you are a degenerate that needs to be gassed

Really really you gotta be kidding me jew's the rabbinic type call for the death of gay's i'm stupid and faggot's as you call them are more black pilled than you will ever be i respect them causse they are based enough to be black pilled on women every gay man i have ever talked to is anti degerancy bu-h bu-h all gay's are tranny pedophile's false equivalence fallacy and it's funny you accusing me of being a homo when i barely care about gay's i just wanna leave them alone only a kike want's to force their way onto other's don't believe me (((who))) was behind communism this idea of do thing's my way is very much so a kiked behaviour your emulating (((they)))

Really really you gotta be kidding me jew's the rabbinic type call for the death of gay's i'm stupid and faggot's as you call them are more black pilled than you will ever be i respect them causse they are based enough to be black pilled on women every gay man i have ever talked to is anti degerancy bu-h bu-h all gay's are tranny pedophile's false equivalence fallacy and it's funny you accusing me of being a homo when i barely care about gay's i just wanna leave them alone only a kike want's to force their way onto other's don't believe me (((who))) was behind communism this idea of do thing's my way is very much so a kiked behaviour your emulating (((they)))

kikes promote homosexuality to lower birthrates you fucking dimwhit, they promote degenracy, every influential Jew is a leftist cunt e.g George Soros, Karl Marx, and yes faggots are all tranny pedophiles look at their fucking parades they shit and piss on the street dress like troglodytes and are generally disgusting

kikes promote homosexuality to lower birthrates you fucking dimwhit, they promote degenracy, every influential Jew is a leftist cunt e.g George Soros, Karl Marx, and yes faggots are all tranny pedophiles look at their fucking parades they shit and piss on the street dress like troglodytes and are generally disgusting

Oh great nice false equivalence how does being gay lead to pedophilia bu-h bu-h my pride month ignoring the fact most gay's actually oppose.

And degeneracy really most gays are vanilla but of course to you anal sex in general is degerate sorry but your standard of degeneracy follows from the kike's they made religious standard's and you buy into them.

Last point why is being gay wrong and all I hear is argument from feelings

Oh great nice false equivalence how does being gay lead to pedophilia bu-h bu-h my pride month ignoring the fact most gay's actually oppose.

And degeneracy really most gays are vanilla but of course to you anal sex in general is degerate sorry but your standard of degeneracy follows from the kike's they made religious standard's and you buy into them.

Last point why is being gay wrong and all I hear is argument from feelings

explain shit like this faggot

explain shit like this faggot

Oh right a few guys represent the whole okay so Hitler and the gestapo represented nazi Germany so stalin and his kgb represented Russia okay

Oh right a few guys represent the whole okay so Hitler and the gestapo represented nazi Germany so stalin and his kgb represented Russia okay

Hitler did NOTHING wrong

Hitler did NOTHING wrong

Yeah he didn't single handedly lead to the creation of is-real he wasn't totally a part of secret societies he didn't belive in the (((bloodline))) theory by helena can suck diskey he didn't call other human being's inferior he didn't believe in centuries on tradition's about the millennial kingdom where do you think he got the idea do you think it's a coincidence that he called it the 1000 year reign he saw himself as a literal vessel to bring down the messiancic kingdom this is literally what the church taught at the time ww2 was not a normal war it literally was a holy crusade and it killed of any right's to moral superiority