Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We’re going to hell after death

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title: all the tears , moans and groans will have meant an absolutely nothing when standing before god . we’ll be casted in the lake of fire with the rest of the sinners. So don’t think you escape after death you enter torment

Title: all the tears , moans and groans will have meant an absolutely nothing when standing before god . we’ll be casted in the lake of fire with the rest of the sinners. So don’t think you escape after death you enter torment
Nah, i dont think were even going there, We will be sent back to nothingness.

Cope I’m not. I’m not a Normie who didn’t receive my salvation

That's why I will Christ Maxx soon, also why I don't use foul language much here like other cels, you never know when the rapture might appear

I don't believe in an afterlife, there is no credible evidence to prove that heaven or hell exists

I stopped believing in Christianity, what is said in the bible doesnt represent reality. I'm not atheist though

Hell, as religious people imagine it, doesn't exist.

Hell is here on Earth, and incels are (some of) its residents.

doesn't exist
Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Not me. Jesus is lord

I don't believe in an afterlife, there is no credible evidence to prove that heaven or hell exists
There's also no credible evidence that proves they don't. No one knows what happens after death

Of course Rabbi will preach this

This "God" chooses to give people privilege while others suffer.

the last will be the first, etc.
I hope for heaven rather than hell :fuk::feelssus::ha..feels: