Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're live now ! You're on the Joe Rogan Experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Joe Rogan

What do you wanna tell our viewers?

I been ballin' so damn hard I swear I think that I'm Kobe
Young bull of this rap shit but I think that I'm Kobe
I swear I'm dunkin' on these hoes, on these niggas I'm free throwin'
These boys they don't like me 'cause I think that I'm Kobe
Watch me hit the strip club make it rain like I'm Kobe
Industry full of lames, I play the game like I'm Kobe
And since I think I'm Kobe my bitch don't like to know me
This is for them niggas that be thinking they Kobe, swish

I been ballin' so damn hard I swear I think that I'm Kobe
Young bull of this rap shit but I think that I'm Kobe
I swear I'm dunkin' on these hoes, on these niggas I'm free throwin'
These boys they don't like me 'cause I think that I'm Kobe
Watch me hit the strip club make it rain like I'm Kobe
Industry full of lames, I play the game like I'm Kobe
And since I think I'm Kobe my bitch don't like to know me
This is for them niggas that be thinking they Kobe, swish

Bleachcel

Life is so unfair

"Why is rejection accepted by society"

Cuck rogan can go eat feces.

Can I have some elk meat and dmt bro?

Hey Jamie, can you pull up tranny suicide and black crime rate statistics?

Women should NOT vote, Joe. Let me explain why.....

Nah I couldnt probably bound even two words together

only closeted faggots listen to this show

I’d like you all to know that I will never forget what you’ve done to me. I’ll never forget the pain and agony you have turned my life into. I won’t forget seeing all the experiences I wanted and needed to grow pass me by like dandelion fuzz, fluttering just beyond my reach, carried by the wind, slipping through my fingers, forever. I won’t forget what you have denied me. I won’t forget your hatred of me simply because of my genetics, my unchangeable genetics. It’s an INJUSTICE. It’s NOT FAIR, and saying “that’s just life” isn’t an excuse and never was. You foids and chads got to play on easy mode while I rotted in pain and the only escape is death.

this place will not be remembered, and like the agony of every tragedy, this existence will be left behind. But I am not going anywhere. I have been given flesh not by you but by the one you shouldn’t have killed: my soul. You get what you deserve, not from me, but you will one day, perhaps by chance, get what you deserve.
F51D0863 4BC1 47D7 836A 772BBCBBD6DA

I’d like you all to know that I will never forget what you’ve done to me. I’ll never forget the pain and agony you have turned my life into. I won’t forget seeing all the experiences I wanted and needed to grow pass me by like dandelion fuzz, fluttering just beyond my reach, carried by the wind, slipping through my fingers, forever. I won’t forget what you have denied me. I won’t forget your hatred of me simply because of my genetics, my unchangeable genetics. It’s an INJUSTICE. It’s NOT FAIR, and saying “that’s just life” isn’t an excuse and never was. You foids and chads got to play on easy mode while I rotted in pain and the only escape is death.

this place will not be remembered, and like the agony of every tragedy, this existence will be left behind. But I am not going anywhere. I have been given flesh not by you but by the one you shouldn’t have killed: my soul. You get what you deserve, not from me, but you will one day, perhaps by chance, get what you deserve.
View attachment 191477
I undERstan you brothER

I think ur shiny head is giving me a migraine

Toxic femininity should stop sucking my dick and it should have some manners.. (joking obviously)

Tell us about your black daughter joe and how your wife is only married to you because her bbc rapper husband died In a car crash

Anyone watching these "podcast" celebrities especially this one are pure normie cucks

Joe Rogann is a fat cuck

JP steals ideas from .co !!!111!