Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were you a simp before you became blackpilled?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I don’t know about you guys but I use to be a bluepilled beta simp before I discovered the blackpill. However looking back I get sick to stomach at the things I said and the stuff I did. I regret giving foids undeserved attention.

I regret thinking real love exists but other than that, I don't care anymore.

i didn't talk with toilets in the past at all so i can't simp for them and i didn't have social media or insta. i was completely isolated from the second gender just like now so i can't be a simp

I regret thinking real love exists but other than that, I don't care anymore.
Real love does exist but it’s reserved for chad. He’ll get genuine attraction for who he is. Even if he’s broke

Foids in school always ask me for snacks and sodas.

I once simped before even internet existed for a toilet who was just a classmate of mine, she never noticed me and scorned at me every time I approached her, later on, on the earliest twitch ages (2014 era) I simped for a foid on twitch who made pokemon nuzlockes while she was not entirely slutty looking, she had that kind of a trad toilet aura.
Sadly she doesn't stream anymore and wiped off her existence in the internet.

Actually, no. Surprisingly. I thought that if I behaved negatively toward women, they would like me more. But then, I realized that doesn't work if you're unattractive. And that was before I got blackpilled, too.

I was redpilled as fuck, and a jestermaxxer but I did say some things about my hatred for foids and how I wanted to extricate a few of them and I gave up on finding a gf.

No, I still detested most people, including foids. Video games were my friend. All that's changed is I am older and angrier.

i I WAS and STILL AM an EXTREMELY FUCKING CUCKED SIMP :horror: AND I AM CLUCKING WHILE WRITING THIS:horror:
WHAT THE FUKC..... WHAT TH FUCKING CLUCK.... HE WOULDNT EVER SAY THIS:horror:

Yes, hard to believe I know

learned that lesson the hard way

this was like 2007 though lol

Not a simp but very naive

No, most foids went out of their way to avoid interacting with me

I don’t know about you guys but I use to be a bluepilled beta simp before I discovered the blackpill. However looking back I get sick to stomach at the things I said and the stuff I did. I regret giving foids undeserved attention.
Same here brother fuck the betas past is past it’s done

Real love does exist but it’s reserved for chad. He’ll get genuine attraction for who he is. Even if he’s broke
Even for chad it's a fleeting thing, he has it infinitely better than us, but even he's on the ratrace against other chads all the time.

No, I was a red pill goof.

No. I have always been a realist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back