Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Were you an acnecel in adolescence?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I was and it made my life 10x worse

Yes and I didn’t treat it until it was too late and now I have acne scars.

Surprisingly no, I wasn't. Although I do have a skin condition I was born with and that's uncurable and makes me look like I have the plague.

Yup, major acne cel. One of the reasons I couldn't find pussy in high school

I still am a acnecel:feelsrope: It's at least starting to clear up a bit now that I cut out lots of sugar and carbs from my diet but I'm still getting small outbreaks every so often and the red marks haven't all faded yet.

I still am.

I have many right now in my face and back and in ears.

My cheeks looked like a red stained dirt bike track in middle school, it was brutal

I always had pimples but I got severe acne in my early 20s, now my face is covered in scars

Started getting bad when I was 13 and didn't get rid of it until 18.
It has a pretty severe impact on my confidence, having a face full of lesions and feeling like a disfigured freak made me want to avoid showing my face to people.

Of course my single mother never took me to a dermatologist or anything but she did insult me for my face on several occasions.

I am an adult and STILL an acnecel.
It's gigaover for me with my subhuman genetics

Joker laughter

Acnes smell gross, acne screws over, i do not have