Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you bullied at school?

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
This could be the main reason why I'm incel, school to me was like being sent to prison, I never liked being in a small room surrounded by 30 other pupils whilst having an full grown adult forcing irrelevant bullshit into my mind, I never listened and I was bad at grades and I never payed attention, this reason alone is why I'm incel

1795 1

i was in an all boy's boarding school in highschool so i was stuck with those assholes 24/7:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yes, almost completely verbally though and whores liked to do it too mocking my appearance and pretending to like me as some sort of cruel sick joke

No

I was just ignored by everyone, as if I didn't even exist

I don't know if that's better or worse than being bullied

Yes in middle school left alone in highschool still laughed at on the strets:feelsrope:

Never because the normies known that if they will insult me I will stab them into face like their mfking tattoo artist
Your posts are great jfl

i wouldnt call it bullying tbh, but i was made fun of for my looks to hell and back :dafuckfeels:

Yes. I constantly ditched school to avoid all that bullshit. I knew early on I had to escape that prison. Little did I know that society is exactly the same as high school. I'm fucked.

I guess, but was more passive bullying than anything. People would say shit behind by back and make smart remarks in front of me. But that was mostly during my thugmaxxing phase when I was 13-15 years old, after that I was mostly reclusive so nobody had anything to say about me other than I was super quiet. I was probably my own worst bully tbh.

Yes. I constantly ditched school to avoid all that bullshit. I knew early on I had to escape that prison. Little did I know that society is exactly the same as high school. I'm fucked.

All throughout elementary and middle:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Imagine me in mfking classroom with mfking normicks . I was under the pressure every single day I felt like an russian spy behind the frontline during cold war
Yeah was like that for me too, everyday was, and still is pure anger and hatred. Basically being betrayed by your own species.

In elementary school...

My high school was 85% White. I was too anxious to attend school events with my White classmates...

Last edited:
Thinking about me as an motherfucking bad ass russian spy all alone against the other keep me alive these days
Same. Have to think that way sometimes. I'm the main badass protagonist in some fucked up world/story

first because of my origin, then because of my appearance, oh yeah, and they didn't like my school bag, haha. don't be surprised if something like columbine happens, i swallowed it all but some people don't. That's why I'm happy about every massacre.

I was bullied for being autistic and ugly, nobody wanted to be seen hanging around with me. Puberty was brutal as I was a late bloomer and small for my age.

Yes at times but I was mostly ignored. I was just a pawn being used by people to exercise their power and high status.

I had zero friends and was physically weak so I was an easy target.

This is not the reason why you are an incel. Rather, the reason you became a victim is also the reason you are an incel.

Only in late elementary school and in middle school. It all stopped after that.

A bit, could have been worse though.

I was bullied because of I was physically weak. I was also bullied by stupid normies because I didn't care about my haircut and clothing style. I was bullied because of acne too.

I've been verbally made fun of often. Physically no because they were huge pussies.

Yes. Always made me want to call home and ask my mom to pick me up but I never did

No. I was Outsider to normies because I mainly played video games. Had a few close friends who I still stay on contact with

Yes, in elementary school, but later ppl stopped caring about me and i became literally invisible.

No. I was the bully

I was never really bullied, only laughed at a lot.

I grew up stuttering and fucking tourrettes, so imagine the fight every goddamn day.

My nickname was meatball(don't ask my why).Some older guys always picked up on me and I remember that I cried and told my geography teacher about it(after almost all my gymnasium and primary school) and they stopped for a moment but after this they would push me harder,kick me with a chair,steal my things and other bully things .My teacher remarked this and she later brought me home almost everyday to make sure everything was ok but they still made awful things to me.This fucked up my mental health up to this point.

Was sexually bullied by a couple of toilets in high school.

This could be the main reason why I'm incel, school to me was like being sent to prison, I never liked being in a small room surrounded by 30 other pupils whilst having an full grown adult forcing irrelevant bullshit into my mind, I never listened and I was bad at grades and I never payed attention, this reason alone is why I'm incel
It was prison

Yes, was bullied in the first grade on the bus and a little bit in middle school and HS