Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Western and EE men

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Do you think that american (western) men are bigger pussies than eastern european men? I see that americans can be very social, talk shit, they do not think before opening their mouths. But if one does this in any post soviet country it is like that he will get beat up.
Is it because they carry their strap and can defend themselves easily? if i had a gun i would feel like a god! i would go on a killing spree on the chads. but since i'm not an american the only thing that is allowed in EE is to be tough and martialartsmaxx (this doesn't work if you didn't start as a kid), hence bullying. i wish i had a gun. In EE your weapon is your body :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: if you are small, frail, weak you are fucking dead it's over for you, can't even defend yourself.

Also i laugh at american .co users that can get a gun yet they still talk about roping themselves which is one of the most painful ways to go. :feelsclown:

Do you think that american (western) men are bigger pussies than eastern european men? I see that americans can be very social, talk shit, they do not think before opening their mouths. But if one does this in any post soviet country it is like that he will get beat up.
Is it because they carry their strap and can defend themselves easily? if i had a gun i would feel like a god! i would go on a killing spree on the chads. but since i'm not an american the only thing that is allowed in EE is to be tough and martialartsmaxx (this doesn't work if you didn't start as a kid), hence bullying. i wish i had a gun. In EE your weapon is your body :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: if you are small, frail, weak you are fucking dead it's over for you, can't even defend yourself.

Also i laugh at american .co users that can get a gun yet they still talk about roping themselves which is one of the most painful ways to go. :feelsclown:
roping is just another word for suicide here pretty much, could be done in any way.

Yeah but it's not because of guns. Guns are even scarcer in the UK than they are in Eastern Europe and they still have the same attitude as Americans.