Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We've been infiltrated by cucks and soys, they've played the long game

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Many of you may remember the great bluepill invasion last year a few months into the pandemic. Everyday some greycel would come on and make some post about going to the gym, showering etc or some other bluepill garbage. It got to ridiculous levels where the mods had a meeting whilst the regulars of .co were seething that these people were not being banned despite obviously being infiltrators.

The whole thing was most likely organized by a do gooder bluepill reddit group chat. They thought they had to pretend to be one of us to "help" us.

After a few weeks the mods finally pulled their thumbs out their asses and started banning these bluepilled fags,, however not all of them. A good chunk of them had the guile not to expose themselves and conintued their soy schemes.

These bluepillers have slowly been building up their post count by not saying anything too bluepilled or to arouse suspicion but not anything based either. So now they have your respect as a fellow brocel and will chip away slowly planting subtle bluepills here and there.

There are definitely a fair share of retards but I have only seen a couple who I suspect as foids or cucks. Also what was that bluepill invasion, was it before I joined?

Name names or cuck

Some greycels are well-meaning but still have a lot to learn. Theyre in blackpill infancy and the more time spend here the more they grow. Some automatic bluepill conditioned response and emotions are to be expected as part of the process. All blackpilled incels had the stage of denial at once in their lives.

However there is a line that must be drawn and tbf I think mods do an excellent job of excersising judgement in this regard.

Many of you may remember the great penislossus invasion last year a few months into the BBC world order. Everyday some fat pig fucker hamlossus would come on and make some post about going to the Idaho cuckolds meetup, showering in Congolese cum etc or some other penislossus garbage. It got to ridiculous levels where the penislossus experts had a meeting whilst the regulars of .co were seething that these people were not being raped despite obviously being penislossuses.

The whole thing was most likely organized by a do gooder hamlossus reddit group chat. They thought they had to pretend to be one of us to "fuck" us.

After a few weeks the mods finally pulled their thumbs out their asses and started banning these hamlossus fags,, however not all of them. A good chunk of them had the guile not to expose themselves and conintued their penislossus schemes.

These hamlossus’s have slowly been building up their post count by not saying anything too BBC’d or to arouse suspicion but not anything based either. So now they have your respect as a fellow brocel and will chip away slowly planting subtle penislossus in your ass here and there.

Many of you may remember the great penislossus invasion last year a few months into the BBC world order. Everyday some fat pig fucker hamlossus would come on and make some post about going to the Idaho cuckolds meetup, showering in Congolese cum etc or some other penislossus garbage. It got to ridiculous levels where the penislossus experts had a meeting whilst the regulars of .co were seething that these people were not being raped despite obviously being penislossuses.

The whole thing was most likely organized by a do gooder hamlossus reddit group chat. They thought they had to pretend to be one of us to "fuck" us.

After a few weeks the mods finally pulled their thumbs out their asses and started banning these hamlossus fags,, however not all of them. A good chunk of them had the guile not to expose themselves and conintued their penislossus schemes.

These hamlossus’s have slowly been building up their post count by not saying anything too BBC’d or to arouse suspicion but not anything based either. So now they have your respect as a fellow brocel and will chip away slowly planting subtle penislossus in your ass here and there.
:feelsaww:

Three reasons why I don't gymcel:

1. For most women a tall, broad shoulders fit lean body is all a guy needs
2. I actually had such body between the age of 17-22, my push up record was around 80 and I could do 30 pull ups. I was a good solid 80-85 kg of muscle. I even went to the beach every year and I would just end up being alone and exercising for hours.
3. I am old enough to know better. Now in my late 20's I realize that if your face is 4/10 or below you really can't compensate for it with a nice body.

I just saw a post idolizing some autistic cuck on IT, I think you're right