Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What activities are there in the city that you can partake in alone?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Restaurants (fast food usually) and cinema are my answers.

Strolling in nature

Museums, visiting the Old Town, sitting outside the congress looking at politicians, sitting in parks. And most importantly internet cafe maxxing

Masturbating in your poorly lit apartment

Cycling is at least a form of exercise, and can reasonably be done alone; I suppose to make it enjoyable, you would need some actual trails and such near where you live... :feelssus:

Though you're likely to be judged and mocked the same behind your back for being a subhuman in such isolation, partaking in activities that are still often some with partners and friends, cycling allows you to escape any one who might lay an eye on you for more than a few seconds, as well as doing it alone being relatively more normal than other such activities; I doubt any fancy restaurants and such will find it normal for you to be dining alone, though. :feelsUgh:

Going to parks enjoying the scenery :feelsjuice:

Walking through crowds and feeling lonely

Going out late at night and smoking cigs, but it’s not good idea if u live in crime filled city

Used to do that but stopped cuz I got reminded I’ll never fuck these stacies who are in nature
Do you see Stacies in your strolls?

Hood Nigga
Standing in the soup line and saying hi to the brothers.

77D9E53B 3707 4D42 AC46 21EA0998A0BB

403A0AFC 75F3 4A75 A968 29C6C634FB9C

Walking or cycling through the parks and nature preserves

Food coping at various restaurants

Driving around aimlessly and going to the drive through for fast food copes

Going to a gym, preferbly one that closes late and doesn't see much traffic

That's about it really. Pretty much almost any activity or place you can think of in a city is for sex-havers and normie friend groups. I once went to a fair completely alone after being dumped by a friend (too busy with muh girlfriend to hang out with me) and left after 5 minutes of staying. Giga ropefuel seeing normies having fun together in groups while you just walk alone.

Last edited:
Buses, museums, outside scenery.

Drinking in the park.

bump - i want new ideas