Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age were you when you realized it was over

J

JamesMLM

Captain
What age where you when you realized that it was completely over for you? I was 15-16 when I realized it was over for me. Before that I was trying to looksmax and was in denial. Now I have given up.

When I was born.

When I was 15.

Surprisingly, at 12-13 or so. At that age I noticed that everyone in my school could befriend and talk to women naturally (even the nerds), while I failed at it miserably. It was around this age that I also started researching on the internet what I had to do to get a girlfriend, and the more I read, the more I realized how insane it would be to get one.
It was a long journey, and I didn't even get close of getting a girlfriend, but at least I learned how to value myself over anyone else.

A shallow understanding of what's likely to come at about 13-14, at 18 the last vestiges of bluepill mentality was shed and in my early 20s I knew myself truly without any pre programmed memetic delusions.

I’m only 16 and it’s over for me. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I’m only 16 and it’s over for me. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I’m 20 now. Never hugged or kiss anyone and friendless, haven’t had any social interactions for months now.

I’m 20 now. Never hugged or kiss anyone and friendless, haven’t had any social interactions for months now.
I wasn’t referring to you. I was mocking the younger”cels.”

What age where you when you realized that it was completely over for you? I was 15-16 when I realized it was over for me. Before that I was trying to looksmax and was in denial. Now I have given up.

Bald

16 or 17
I've always suspected something might be wrong with me but I coped by pretending to be MGTOW

Gave up on life at 15

Didn't accept I was incel up until very recently. Still trying to looksmaxx and ascend tho. Tho I don't have so much hope because I actually used to look better when I was 16 and even then I didn't get white girls

16 or 17
I've always suspected something might be wrong with me but I coped by pretending to be MGTOW
I use to watch MGTOW videos like Sandman and Think Before You Sleep

Some of you seem very young to be deciding it's over and writing yourselves off!

I don't remember any one EUREKA moment when I suddenly and totally realized it wan't going to happen for me.

I remember being 15-16 at high school and realizing some of the cool kids were talking about having GFs and having sex with them. the FOMO started then, but I coped with the idea that it seemed to be just a few guys, and things would surely happen for me too sooner or later.

I remember being 17-18 and watching some of my old high school buddies hook up, and the FOMO got a bit stronger.

I remember being a university student at ages 18-21 was a brutal time, when I was fully and relentlessly confronted by the reality that everybody else was smarter than me, more beautiful than me, more capable than me, and had vastly greater SMV than me.

I remember being a young urban professional at ages 24-30 was when the FOMO peaked and I hit rock bottom.

Being a 30+ oldcel with a career and property, I started to make peace with the fact that having a partner, family of my own, and that whole life wasn't going to happen and it was too late to start even if I met somebody tomorrow. Started developing whitepill tendencies.

when my own mother told me not to trust women nowadays because all they do is get the moolah out of you and hop on to the next betabucks available when you're all dried up.

17 in high school

14 when I fully realized I wasn’t a normie like everyone else

Well into adulthood, unfortunately…

You guys are lucky to have been blackpilled earlier. I spent years of wasted effort trying to be liked, appreciated, and accepted.

28. I really thought i was good enough but the standards grew higher and higher each year while i aged. I realized that it was over.