Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the best dating apps for incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Are there any dating apps for uglier ppl?

Literally all the girls on tinder are Beckys and above I have no chance I've genuinely not gotten a single match not even a bot but when I use arvidgustavson pics I get a stupidly high amount of matches so it's obviously my looks which is the only thing holding me back.

Badoo has a ton of ugly as fuck women. No need to be said, but they want nothing with ugly men.

Last edited:
Badoo has a ton of ugly as fuck women. No need to be said, but they want nothing with ugly men.
I thought Badoo was an Asian dating app. Can I use it in the UK?

Are you going to try online dating?
I've tried it on tinder already and 0 results. Tryna find apps where standards are lower.

Can recommend this one. They dont care about your face aslong as you are a beast in bed. Many cougars there to.

Last edited:
Tranny Connect I'd imagine seeing as there's no girls on there. That's a car term BTW but wouldn't be surprised if that exists one day.

If white, some sea app but you're gonna need to live over there rather than be a tourist.

Bumble. Especially if you're 6'0+

There isn’t one lol

Lol bumble seems like its the hardest of all dating apps
I just named it cause it's most popular next to Tinder. There's a height filter on the app and foids will use it to eliminate many. There's not really any good apps for us tbh as our face is shown

years ago I don't know if on badoo or tinder I found the profile of the psychologist who was giving me therapy. so I gave up creating a profile.

years ago I don't know if on badoo or tinder I found the profile of the psychologist who was giving me therapy. so I gave up creating a profile.
Brutal, ngl.

Dude, just take the blackpill. If you are a sub8 male the only thing you serve to women are either a source of attention or money or both. The only thing dating apps will do is get you excited at first to get you hooked and then make you depressed after the first 3 days. They use bots to like your profile to get you hooked and then bury your posts.unless you wants a landwhale or some real bottom of the barrel trash.id recommend doing something else with your time.