Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What are you doing this summer?

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Chad is going to be out partying all summer, making lifelong memories, and tons of new sex stories to brag about.

What are you doing?

Nothing, as always.

Bash unwed mothers.

Fapping to lolis, thats for sure

Working in my shitty job and being as I have no friends or foids that want me, i'll be staying in my room away from people as much as possible.

Gonna play wow vanilla if it comes out tbh been looking forward to that for a long time. I have also applied for some distance uni courses so I'll see if I get into any of them would be neat but idc really.

Rotting.Everytime I go out,I remember how much i hate it and rotting doesn't feel bad anymore.

If I play my cards right I can be back in university and not have to work. But most likely working.

Will have to decide on that.

getting a new car
lose weight
help other incels when i can because im based
and basically moving on up

People watching, going to concerts and the beach. Having any sort of fun? -15% chance of that.

Working and rotting

I'll be going out more frequently and go back to calling stacy's whores when they walk past me.

LDARing while collecting unemployment until it runs out in July. Then trying to get a dead-end, shit job. Possibly roping.

LDAR

I will try to find some psychedelic mushroom in my village

Work my ass off for my dream PC.

Shit, like the previous ones.

Looksmaxxing or ERing, 2 depends how much I accomplish doing 1