Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your plans for Friday?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm squandering my life away just LDAR'ing.

Lately this forum has become of the few copes I have, increasingly I care less and less about the things in my life knowing that I am just alone with no person to admire as I can admire her. :feelsbadman:

Browsing this site, watching a movie or doing online stuff. As usual. I was doomed to this life all cuz of my mother and family.

10mins til Saturday

Starting from the evening its a Sabbath day. Tomorrow morning i'm going to the sermon and lunch.

Pray in mosque for jum’ah

Friday's mean nothing for NEETs

Business as usual amigo :feelsYall:

not sure,
whatever friday wants me to do

• Watch a couple videos on Alek Minassian, I would like to learn more about him.
  • Work on my memoirs.
  • Post on .IS
  • I'm looking for a studio to rent.
  • Send an email to my HR department about an evil goblina foid I work with.

• Watch a couple videos on Alek Minassian, I would like to learn more about him.
  • Work on my memoirs.
  • Post on .IS
  • I'm looking for a studio to rent.
  • Send an email to my HR department about an evil goblina foid I work with.
I'm interested, what did this goblina do?

Friday prayer in the mosque, then staying home playing some games :hax:

Nothing, alone and depressed as usual. Will probably take some kratom, play Vidya, watch old PewDiePie vids etc.

I'm squandering my life away just LDAR'ing.

Lately this forum has become of the few copes I have, increasingly I care less and less about the things in my life knowing that I am just alone with no person to admire as I can admire her. :feelsbadman:
In case you're wondering, normies are also LDARing. Probably worse off than you because their slut of a wife is constantly berating them whilst sucking chad cock.

I've stopped coming over to this forum as much, it's not very interesting and the initial enthusiasm has worn off after seeing so many youngfags continuously proving how much of a bunch of retarded cunts they are. I tend to stick with my hobbies till I'm satisfied that I know sufficiently about it, which takes some time, so my time is mostly spent researching something I'm interested in. That's it.

I'm interested, what did this goblina do?
She micromanages me to death, and it feels a lot like bullying. The good news is that everyone at my job knows that she is a bitch. A foid drew some nice pictures on sticky notes, and she posted the sticky notes on a wall (it boosted morale) - the goblina took the sticky notes down, and she moved them to the other side of the office, because she felt that it looked "stuffy".

I have been waiting for the perfect time to send the email, I even made a thread about it, brocels gave me some good pointers.

The email has been sent

The final straw was yesterday when she had the nerve to tell me that I handled a phone call incorrectly - it was one of those instances where a foid is being so rude and such a bitch that you feel like you are back in high school.

It never gets better:feelsmusic::cryfeels:
one day, you are going to glow up

thanks for the music :feelsmusic:, now i have something to listen to in loop until midnight :feelsautistic: :feelsbadman:

jerk off, stare into space, post on here and 4chan, and cry.

I hate fridays, I like mondays through thursdays because my parents are at work and I can do whatever i want :feelsUgh:

Not much, rot and probably watch some movies.