Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on iamLucid?

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Tenka Adachi is a loli whore.
★★
As the title says, what are your thoughts on the openly-virgin YouTuber iamLucid. I will not share my thoughts in this initial post because I want unbiased answers. My thoughts on him have changed a little bit but I will not say for better or for worse. What do you think about his views on virginity and do you agree with him on some things and disagree on other things? Give us your honest opinions!

iamLucid’s YouTube Channel

seems volcel I have seen uglier niggas than him get laid

You seem like a very nice nigger.

seems like the type of mutt that would be popular on tik tok or that every single black women would want.
He's either larping for some unknow fucking reason or he's a mental/vocel that was probably way uglier when he was younger and it fucked him up.

You seem like a very nice nigger.
He's a nigger coon moon cricket. Yo @Emba, you should lynch that nigger!

He's a nofapper you fucking idiots.

He dosent care to lose his virginity because its irrelevant. He transmutes all his sexual energy towards his goals and is operating from a higher plane of existence.

just looking at his thumbnails i don't believe he is a virgin, probably some gimmick. Never be a slayer but could definitely get a gf

Some of his older videos were cool but his recent content is garbage.

Just looking at his thumbnails, it's obvious that he's larping.

Halfbreed Mutt

it’s @FullTimeLoser lol

He is Muslim.....I just sussed his IG and YouTube, he has all these Ramadan streams......

so for the average liberal feminist "aLL mEn aRe tRaSh" Muslim girls being with a virgin is a fantasy. Most are feminist because they cannot have their sexual liberation like non muslim girls....they grow bitter that muslim Chad's aren't slut shamed like them and Muslim girls need to repress their sexual feelings (somewhat like incels).

Their version of sexual liberation is forcing all men to still be virgin until marriage, to not slut shame girls who are not virign at marriage and to normalise the marriage of divorcees.

so in the case of IamLucid, he is appealing to that new brand of liberal muslim who is all simpy and worships women. I can elaborate further if anyone likes.

this doesn't mean that muslim girls are all virgins lol, they are still whores who are dying for sex (just not with you). They either are sneaky about it or simply brazen enough to justify it thru feminism.Hijabi = Hoejabi

seems like the type of mutt that would be popular on tik tok or that every single black women would want.
He's either larping for some unknow fucking reason or he's a mental/vocel that was probably way uglier when he was younger and it fucked him up.
seems volcel I have seen uglier niggas than him get laid
He is Muslim.....I just sussed his IG and YouTube, he has all these Ramadan streams......

so for the average liberal feminist "aLL mEn aRe tRaSh" Muslim girls being with a virgin is a fantasy. Most are feminist because they cannot have their sexual liberation like non muslim girls....they grow bitter that muslim Chad's aren't slut shamed like them and Muslim girls need to repress their sexual feelings (somewhat like incels).

Their version of sexual liberation is forcing all men to still be virgin until marriage, to not slut shame girls who are not virign at marriage and to normalise the marriage of divorcees.

so in the case of IamLucid, he is appealing to that new brand of liberal muslim who is all simpy and worships women. I can elaborate further if anyone likes.

this doesn't mean that muslim girls are all virgins lol, they are still whores who are dying for sex (just not with you). They either are sneaky about it or simply brazen enough to justify it thru feminism.Hijabi = Hoejabi
he is a volcel he gets women on omegle who simp for him, just another chad

of course he's a virgin, look at his hair

it's dogshit just like mine

Interesting