Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on Nikolas Cruz ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Was he based ? I think so, he took about a bunch of normies, chads, beckys and stacies. What do you think ?

Not worth it, losing your freedom in prison would absolutely suck. At least I can walk at the park and choose what to eat.

Not worth it, losing your freedom in prison would absolutely suck. At least I can walk at the park and choose what to eat.
But what he did was based

Was he based ? I think so, he took about a bunch of normies, chads, beckys and stacies. What do you think ?
Nah, being a chad or a Stacey isn't a death sentence. I hate normie scum for how they've treated me but I don't wanna kill them just cause somebody is a jerk to me.

Nah, being a chad or a Stacey isn't a death sentence. I hate normie scum for how they've treated me but I don't wanna kill them just cause somebody is a jerk to me.
Yeah, you can have your own opinon, I get where you come from

Yeah, you can have your own opinon, I get where you come from
I get the frustration totally, but for myself I couldn't kill people. I feel bad for aborted fetuses. Maybe I'm soft but yeah.

he was a low iq mongrel imo.

he is ugly to me

he was a low iq mongrel imo.
looks like lack of chromosomes or smth

ab42a0756d8f4157b62f925e7d09a914_xl.jpg

average European 2050

The catastrophic result of muttification and Jewish science

he is a normie who had a girlfriend He isn’t a incel and had tons of foids simping over him when he went to jail.

ugly gay looks autistic pedo and has the most annoying fangirls