Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What chains are holding you back so you don't commit suicide before the weekend?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
For me, my family.

Same as you. I have too much emotional investment in my friends and family member to go through with roping.

"Life is good man, just touch grass"

Same as you. I have too much emotional investment in my friends and family member to go through with roping.
Even though I don't have friends, I care about my family

Fear of eternal damnation and right now I am plotting how to ditch society and live out my days in solitude.

Fear of eternal damnation and right now I am plotting how to ditch society and live out my days in solitude.
I don't believe in that kind of shit

I am in college studying cs and I hope my grades will be high enough to find an internship. If I can't I might consider roping.

I am in college studying cs and I hope my grades will be high enough to find an internship. If I can't I might consider roping.
I don't think you need to worry too much about that, the vast majority of people aren't even worried about getting a degree.

Being too much of a pussy to rope and chances to fuck up and end up living in a worse situation (brain damage, ending up in mental hospital)

Still need some control over my life and writing my book and enjoying some peace alone.

I don't think you need to worry too much about that, the vast majority of people aren't even worried about getting a degree.
Getting a degree without any internships is the ultimate suifuel. It is impossible to get a software job without an internship to back up your degree. Massive waste of time and money. I would rather rope than work as a janitor after dropping 10k and 4 years on a piece of certificate.

I was a neet for too long and also didn’t watch much Jew shows as a kid, so if I get some cash away from wage slaving I think I will be fine

Being too much of a pussy to rope and chances to fuck up and end up living in a worse situation (brain damage, ending up in mental hospital)
I really believe it depends a lot on how you would do it...

Getting a degree without any internships is the ultimate suifuel. It is impossible to get a software job without an internship to back up your degree. Massive waste of time and money. I would rather rope than work as a janitor after dropping 10k and 4 years on a piece of certificate.
I seriously identify with this, I'm in my second course at my university, If I don't reach a certain level that I planned in my life, not even the "family" factor will hold me back anymore.

I was a neet for too long and also didn’t watch much Jew shows as a kid, so if I get some cash away from wage slaving I think I will be fine
The problem with being a salaried slave without a degree is that most of the time we have to live with real low IQ animals who only think about having sex and supporting their fat wives and children that they don't even like that much.

Still need some control over my life and writing my book and enjoying some peace alone.
Hope you find this bro, because I really can't find peace... I thought money would help and I was terribly wrong.

I seriously identify with this, I'm in my second course at my university, If I don't reach a certain level that I planned in my life, not even the "family" factor will hold me back anymore.
Yea man best of luck with your courses bro. I hope you do well and get an internship.