Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What clothes do you wear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
I said members on this forum not house hold items JFL.

I'm not sure about house hold items

this is 4 inch girth (not my hand btw I found this picture online) is it smaller than that? Are you measuring the circumference or the diameter?

circumference and its definitely smaller than that. Massive ropefuel ngl :feelsrope:
I can’t imagine that at all tbh, 6 inches is normie tier length but it must look so strange to be that skinny if it’s average length. Is there are correlation between autism and small / thin dicks?

Jeans and a striped color t-shirt. I don't really go out much but I haven't bought jeans in 6-8 years. I remember in highschool they used to always ask me if I was preparing for the flood because I had highwater jeans. I have roughly 6 shirts that fit me.

I always wear a jacket because I'm insecure about my noodle arms.

I got this new job a year ago and it requires a uniform, so I always wear the black BDUs.

Mostly technical clothing in dark colors, even if I'm just going to be indoors. Only solid colors, and some autismo shoes like hiking boots.

If it was that thin did it not strike you before that girth was a bigger problem than length for you?
I didnt realize how bad my girth was until I actually measured it.

I only measured it last week and this week.

mostly dark colors. sweatpants + t-shirt + hoodie (if it's cold)

What household object is 3.5 inch girth comparable to in terms of circumference? Are you sure you measured that right? It sounds bizarre for 6 inches.
half-dollar-palm-10283086.jpg

In between a US half dollar (3.78 inches) and US dollar coin (3.27 inches).

Hoodies and basketball shorts

Jeans and some t shirts, soemtimes pants