Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What compels 1k+ people to lurk on an incel forum

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
IMG 7314

I’m genuinely intrigued on why there are 1k lurkers, stalking a forum about incels. Are normies just that bored and are laughing to themselves at home about our suffering.

View attachment 1080379
I’m genuinely intrigued on why there are 1k lurkers, stalking a forum about incels. Are normies just that bored and are laughing to themselves at home about our suffering.
i can kind of get it

this place is like a retard-zoo for normies

ofc they come here in hordes to point and laugh at us

Most ones are bots to push .is on Google search results

doubt, i think most of "them" are bots

Tbf I used to lurk some (non-incel) forums for years before making an account. More privacy, lesser chance of getting doxxed, I also believe you should only make an account when you're going to post things and you should post things only after lurking long enough to fully grasp the culture, nomenclature etc of a given group.
That being said - it's mostly normies from tiktok.

this place is like a retard-zoo for normies
The problem is that incel culture is autist culture. Autists are (as a study recently showed) 30x overrepresented among incels vs general population. A lot of the members here might post ridiculous shit, but really their brain is just wired to work that way. It's like laughing at how a guy with downs syndrome tries and fails to solve a mathematical equation.

Mostly high inhib incels, I doubt normies even acknowledge the existence of this forum.

View attachment 1080379
They want to know about Dandayamana Maltyagasana from the one and only chudur budur

Last edited: