Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what decade that you lived in is your favourite?

which decade

• 80s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 00s

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • 10s

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
2013-2015 were the best years of my life.

Anytime before 2011.

Loved playing Kingdom Hearts and watching some good animes around those times

I also liked 00s because a lot of things were high quality. Music, films, games - all that were made with soul.

how come?
Life wasn't shit, i got to high school which had the best scolarship years to me, i played games, i wasn't mentally ill like i am now and i overcame a period of extreme anxiety, i was on meds because of it and that shit would keep me up at night.

00s

My childhood

Definitely 00s. Better video games, lesser presence of social media, better tv shows and best part of this decade is that Tinder didn't exist, the mobile app that ruined any chance of having a relationship.

Definitely 00s. Better video games, lesser presence of social media, better tv shows and best part of this decade is that Tinder didn't exist, the mobile app that ruined any chance of having a relationship.

definitely

2008-2011, I played my SNES,GBA,gamecub while watching a lot of anime, also one of my favourites (Anohana) came out

2000s were best because there was still a chance ( even if slim) for some ugly men to get girlfriends/sex. But now that hypergamy, acceptance of degeneracy and high standards have gotten worse, its over for all ugly incels