Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did she mean by this?

Valinor

Valinor

Recruit
★★
>riding bus
>qt sits down next to me even though there are other seats open
>bus gets even emptier
>she doesn't move

???

she wants your cock

Valinor said:
>riding bus
>qt sits down next to me even though there are other seats open
>bus gets even emptier
>she doesn't move

???

Stop overthinking it like a cuck, she saw a seat and took it.

nausea said:
she wants your cock

Wrong. I'm a 1/10 on a good day subhuman who BARELY passes 5'9". She was probably making fun of me to her roastie friends that she was texting.

Nothing at all! I spent my entire life focusing on these small hints and they are bs!

If she is not eye cycling you, it’s probably s coincidence. She probably didn’t even realize she sat next to you while you are spending all day thinking about her.

Only way to know is make a move, if she was intrested you would get her number

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Nothing at all! I spent my entire life focusing on these small hints and they are bs!

If she is not eye cycling you, it’s probably s coincidence. She probably didn’t even realize she sat next to you while you are spending all day thinking about her.

>make a move

Nope.

piv=she is interested

no piv=she is not interested

Valinor said:
Wrong. I'm a 1/10 on a good day subhuman who BARELY passes 5'9". She was probably making fun of me to her roastie friends that she was texting.

She possibly did not even acknowledge your existence. Stop overthinking.

You were completely invisible to her. She didn't even process that you were there. You aroused no emotion or thoughts in her and your seat was as good as empty as far as she was concerned.

People don't move to a vacant seat out of politeness so that you don't feel as if you repulsed them

Damn she was about to suck you off m8. Such a huge ioi and you missed it

Last week some bitch sat next to me and moved away immediately when another seat was free, top kek.

But srsly.. might have been ioi.. I think I had an ioi in Spain on the beach from a very very cute jb. Let me know if u want details tbh but I am not sure if it was ioi

I will never forget that moment

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Dat girl in Spain was eye circling me. Ioi confirmed?

>she totally wanted to suck your dick bro
Fucking autismcels

jagged0 said:
Stop overthinking it like a cuck, she saw a seat and took it.

This. Lol @ OP's autism

eurocel said:
Last week some bitch sat next to me and moved away immediately when another seat was free, top kek.

We have all been there.

You’re overthinking this. Females don’t send mixed signals, they are more straight forward and bold even more than men but ONLY to attractive men, not subhumans (talking from experience). You need to hang out with a Chad to get your daily dose of blackpill.

She was looking at her phone and didn't realize the bus was that empty

Your seat appeared empty to her since we are the invisible men.

You arent subhuman enough fr women to actively ignore you, congrats.

shes trying to convert you into a beta orbiter by hoping you would talk to her and get her number etc.