Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about panhandling ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What do you think about panhandling when you beg on the streets for money/food I think it’s based wageslavery sucks

slavery sucks but asking for handouts from fellow people who have very little is pitiful and does not deserve respect. they need to utilize some skills or show some sort of worth/initiative to be deserving of anything. Firebomb some politicians home or something in the sims 3 pet dlc. idk do something better than beg with a sign saying you need to buy diapers for your kid and then make enough money to buy a smartphone.

No one will give money or food to an ugly incel like you

It's unlikely most foids or bluepillers will be too sympathetic to a panhandler, especially one who is truecel-tier and will have negative characteristics ascribed to him based on his physical appearance... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the inherent danger and uncomfortableness of begging; I'd much rather work a minimum wage job. :feelshehe:

Aye man you’re gonna attract unwanted attention here

Lazy fucks. Or drug addicts that need serious help. It takes a lot to shamelessly beg. You'd have to be a serious drug addict to shamelessly beg for easy money so that you can get your next fix. I see everyday the tons and tons of idiots actually giving money to beggars. It allows them to be in their situation by you giving money to them.

Go to a major city and seek some help with employment. Nowadays so many businesses need help. Offer to clean and/or wash dishes and get paid under the table and they might actually hire you after some time. That helps many small businesses tremendously.

Last edited:
No one will give money or food to an ugly incel like you
yes they will,if anything just so that the store owner can get rid of you since he's afraid you'll drive away customers

What do you think about panhandling when you beg on the streets for money/food I think it’s based wageslavery sucks
I did it for years when I was homeless, ugly dudes don't get much sympathy even if you have a dog with you.