Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of high speed German cars?

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
I would like to buy an R8 V10, mainly because I like how it looks. It's also made to fit tallfag fakecels like many of you are.

Porsche and AMG are good.
Rest is trash.

Also jfl at owning a car unless you're rich
We have some money. I could save up enough to buy of them relatively easily once I finish Uni.

i want to own all

i will be lucky to even buy a bike

German cars are good for bragging on Instagram to flex on normies and having fun but for long term use they're unreliable, I prefer Japanese cars for daily usage because you can run on them for 500,000km and they'll still be alive.
tbh

German cars are good for bragging on Instagram to flex on normies and having fun but for long term use they're unreliable, I prefer Japanese cars for daily usage because you can run on them for 500,000km and they'll still be alive.
I like Japanese cars too. The best thing about Japanese cars is that they are very reliable.
Even if it ends up having an issue, it's very easily fixed and at a low price, as parts for replacement are cheap.

Look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy german car

I like BMW,Mercedes,Audi ,all German car brands are nice.

The older Mercedes Cobra is a masterpiece and it could run over one million kilometers with no problems.

I don't care about cars

I don't care about cars
the-left-rights-2.jpg

Too expensive. For the price of one c200 I can buy 3 American cars or 6 Korean cars.