Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you usually wear in public?

Turtle02

Turtle02

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm a studycel and I wear button-ups

I'm a studycel and I wear button-ups
jeans and sweaters and flannels. now im switching to t shirts and i hate it because hate my body lol.

Dark colored T shirt and long jeans.

Black jeans and dark colored t shirt/ jacket

Jeans and a black hoodie

I avoid public appearances as much as possible.

I useally wear long sleeve tops and shorts the clothes I wear are to big for me because I’m insecure about how fat I am

jeans and some plain ass shirt

Blue or black jeans with almost always a black t shirt or tanktop when lean. Now it’s hot outside, so I can’t wear my vests anymore which is brutal

Also a long black parka jacket when it’s cold

I wear baggy hoodies. I dress just like Elliot rodger in his teens. Dont care about my appearance

Cargo army pants and a hoodie. Oversized clothes because im fat and my body disgusts me.

Sweat pants and hoodies. I think I'm a little too old to be dressing like that as well lol.

I even wear it in the summer, but later in the summer when it gets hotter I would just wear t-shirts and rarely wear shorts (usually just sweat pants).

Jeans usually feel uncomfortable to me.

When it's warm, I just wear a black bandana, a graphic t-shirt, black suit trousers and black shoes.
When it's cold, rainy or both, I wear a parka with a hoodie a black beanie.

Black dickies because they're most simple and look good.

Black shirt, black jeans, black hoodie, black shoes. I don't wear anything that'll make me stand out and draw attention.

T shirt, sweatpants and running shoes. Sometimes I go out with my slippers if I’m too lazy to put on my shoes.

leather jacket like russian but not atracted to public toilets.

Depends on the season of course, but whatever I want really. I think my one turquoise pair of pants is plenty evidence of that.

I just throw on some dusty sweatpants, some runners, and a basic, musty t-shirt. I don't care how I dress, fashionmaxxing is a cope.

I just wear jeans and button shirts. They are the perfect mix of classy and casual. For shoes I wear whatever is clean, sometimes runners, sometimes old fashioned leather shoes.

t shirt and sweatpants

Jeans if it’s <87F, Hurley short if it’s >88F, also I only like wearing T-shirts

I normally wear white button up with trousers and formal shoes either that or boots jeans shirt and rough jacket

I don't leave my room, just kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. I'm a truecel hikikomori, not a normie.

Jeans and jean jacket with boots or jeans with v-neck shirt with loafers

Random shit that fell in the closet

Sweatpants, black hoodie and t shirt

I'm not kidding anyone or exagerating, but since 2 months already i wear the same hoodie, shoes and trousers, which are ALL BLACK. And to top it all off, since i am extremely PALE, the black colours from my clothes make me look like a Goddamn vampire.

^^ That's my guy right here :feelsLightsaber:.
Indeed. It makes the most sense as an inkwell. Don't draw attention to yourself, and keep your head down. Social interaction brings only pain.

In spring and fall, a T-Shirt and jeans. In winter, a long sleeved shirt and jeans. In summer, a t-shirt and shorts.

sweatpants and a shirt

plastic trash bag and beret

Black t shirt and blue jeans. Flannels and sweaters when it's cold

Black. I avoid normies as much as I can though