Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you usually wear in public?

Honestly depends on the weather. I tried for over a decade to dress nicely wearing nice expensive clothes. Have good matching outfits and have nice shoes. Not hypebeast shit, but close to how frat dudes dress themselves.

But really I'm starting to opt out of being a fashioncel. I haven't given a shit for a few months at this point. If I'm not at work, I have just been going out and wearing one of my few old and overworn T-shirts with jeans (and a jacket depending on the weather). Literally no difference in the way women or even other people around me treat me.

Especially when I see that all the guys my age who have visible girlfriends dress like absolute shit. They just have above average facial features and that's it. Fashion doesn't mean jack shit unless you want to be a betabuxxer.

Last edited:
hoodies or sweatshirts cause i got the aushwitz frame, also jeans

truecel trait: you just wear whatever you first see in the closet because youre lazy

Button up shirt, pants and fleece when it's cold

Nothing I expose myself to all the foids :feelsLSD:

School shooter attire

BBC One - Doctor Who (1963–1996), Season 7 - The Third Doctor
The Wertzone: Doctor Who at 50: The Third Doctor (1970-74)

Orange t-shirt - 50c at Goodwill
Dark colored shorts - 50c at Goodwill
White sneakers - $1 at Walmart

must feel like walking on stones
They're as comfy as previous sneakers I've owned.

The negative is they're clearly not going to last long, but I bought 4 pairs, should last me like a decade for $4.

They're as comfy as previous sneakers I've owned.

The negative is they're clearly not going to last long, but I bought 4 pairs, should last me like a decade for $4.
I had walmart shoes and not long after I had them, a wire holding the shoe together started poking out and stabbing my foot

Whatever is comfortable and cheap.

Black jogging pants, a black shirt with a cool symbol on it and my $130 pair of specialty shoes I had to buy for my swollen feet though now I own a custom pair of shoes paid for by Medicaid that would have cost me about the same amount as my prior specialty medical shoes I got from a website.

Usually my Doc Martens or low red and black Nike dunks, black utility/techwear pants, black t-shirts usually with a cool design. Sometimes I take my Levi jeans and leather jacket when I want to look like a rocker. But people usually tell me I have bad fashion so idk. Currently saving up for a drainer outfit with True Religion jeans and Affliction shirt

The most average white male clothing .... average white male sand shoes, average white male polo shirts and t-shirts, average white male beige shorts or running shorts, average white male everything really.

There is nothing unique in how I dress.

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur (the fur)

T shirt and Joggers

Dark coloured t shirts and trousers.

Truecel trait : You never wear any bright-coloured clothings.

Tattered torn clothes, stink clothes, stinker clothes.

I wear old work clothes think trucker / warehouse wagie helly hansen but cheaper black with neon reflex clothes despite not having worked for over a year now, sometimes even on the weekends since they are the only clean clothes I have, it's like an infiltration and allows me to leave my apartment ant 12:30 on a tuesday to buy slop without sticking out if I meet anyone I used to know or someone my family knows.

That's just par the course of living in the same small place you grew up in always some retard you know or know of you that wants to socially dominate you.

T-shirt/long-sleeved top/hooded jumper (depending on weather), hat and shorts.