Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What does death feel like?

I

Incelrito

Banned
-
Would you feel pain when you're dead?

Would you feel terrified when you're dead?

Would you feel uncomfortable when you're dead?

Would you feel the bugs and worms eating you when you're dead?

I can't think of what it feels like after death except for eternal dread tbh, I've been put under general anesthesia before, and it literally felt like nothingness, a true time skip with zero consciousness in between, no dreams, no bodily sensations, nothing

We go to the astral realm

How does it feel giving away your personal information to the mods here?

youre literally glowing nigga

you've already died and went to hell, this simulation of life with you buying an incel forum VIP is just part of the torture

Incel premium member

you've already died and went to hell, this simulation of life with you buying an incel forum VIP is just part of the torture
nice. i guess this is a different kind of torture

idk but i wanna find out

Feels pretty nice indeed

lol stop bulling him for supporting the incel movement

feels like subscribing to master's OF

Yes, you will feel a pain. How? Even in the best case scenario, your heart will stop beating in your sleep, which is critical organ failure. This will signal a momentary pain response to your brain. You will feel some kind of "death pain."

WHEN you're dead? No. As you're dying, probably. That would depend on whatever weighs heavily on you (past wrongs, regrets etc.).

You wouldn't feel anything when you're dead. There is some evidence that hints at minimal post-mortem brain activity. You'd technically be brain dead, but your brain still could receive noise stimulus, for example.

No, you wouldn't feel anything.

I can't think of what it feels like after death except for eternal dread tbh, I've been put under general anesthesia before, and it literally felt like nothingness, a true time skip with zero consciousness in between, no dreams, no bodily sensations, nothing
Anaesthesia is not like dying at all. Your brain and body undergo wildly differing experiences in each case. Going under is more like going into a coma. Going six feet under is something else.

Have you ever been under anesthesia? I have. You wake up, thinking 2 seconds have passed when in fact it was 2 hours.

That's what it feels like. A dreamless sleep-

Nigger bought Premium:lul::lul::lul:

No
No
No
No jfl
That it's basically. For ever.

You feel nothing, see nothing and think nothing. You stop existing. Forever.

Anaesthesia is not like dying at all. Your brain and body undergo wildly differing experiences in each case. Going under is more like going into a coma. Going six feet under is something else.
Have you ever been under anaesthesia? I have. You wake up, thinking 2 seconds have passed when in fact it was 2 hours.

That's what it feels like. A dreamless sleep. Death does feel like anaesthesia...

Idk I'm still alive

it rwally depends on how you die, all I can tell you is that watching my dad die was extremely traumatic for me and my family, but I don't think he was that bothered by it since he always accepted death as his best friend in a way.

he died of a traumatic brain bleed last May because of a fall, he didn't wanna go to the hospital because he hated how he was always treated so he was scared of doctors.
I wasn't at home at the time of the fall so I will forever regret not being there and being able to say any real last words to him.

but from what i know, he complained a lot about his headache, and that it hurt incredibly much. the next day he never woke up, and my sister called an ambulance. the doctors said that he would most likely never wake up, and he would most likely die in a couple of days.

by the time i got there he was already in a state where he could never recover and would never wake up. the doctors regularly checked his heart and other tests to see if there were any spikes of pain or discomfort, and if they noticed anything they would give him pain medication and something calming so that he wouldn't be stressed even though he wasn't awake.

whenever we were crying and upset whilst in the room you could see his heartrate go up, so he knew that we were arguing and it would obviously upset him. and even when they said that the pressure in his brain was so high that there wasn't a chance in the world that he could hear us anymore, we still saw that spike I'm his heartrate whenever we cried. it might sound sillybit to me that's kind of an indicator of that his "soul" was still present even though his body was broken.

during his last moments we were all gathered around his bed, holding his hands and listning to his broken breaths, crying and we were all there for him. when my sisters boyfriend realised that this was the end of it all since his breaths were over 2 minutes apart, he told the doctors to give my dad the last amount of anxiety meds and the last pain medication that was in his pump to make sure that he goes out peacefully and isn't scared.

I dont think he was in any pain in his last moments, and I think he was happy knowing he had all of us by his side.

Would you say it's a good thing? True peace?
It's neither good nor bad. Because you can't even think about it, you don't have a conscious anymore. It just is.

Would you say it's a good thing? True peace?
I would say so, but at the same time I also fear it. The thought of total nothingness and non-existence just seems scary tbh.

This fear, together with pure survival intinct, is the only reason I'm still here tbh

I gotta shit, mang

it rwally depends on how you die, all I can tell you is that watching my dad die was extremely traumatic for me and my family, but I don't think he was that bothered by it since he always accepted death as his best friend in a way.

he died of a traumatic brain bleed last May because of a fall, he didn't wanna go to the hospital because he hated how he was always treated so he was scared of doctors.
I wasn't at home at the time of the fall so I will forever regret not being there and being able to say any real last words to him.

but from what i know, he complained a lot about his headache, and that it hurt incredibly much. the next day he never woke up, and my sister called an ambulance. the doctors said that he would most likely never wake up, and he would most likely die in a couple of days.

by the time i got there he was already in a state where he could never recover and would never wake up. the doctors regularly checked his heart and other tests to see if there were any spikes of pain or discomfort, and if they noticed anything they would give him pain medication and something calming so that he wouldn't be stressed even though he wasn't awake.

whenever we were crying and upset whilst in the room you could see his heartrate go up, so he knew that we were arguing and it would obviously upset him. and even when they said that the pressure in his brain was so high that there wasn't a chance in the world that he could hear us anymore, we still saw that spike I'm his heartrate whenever we cried. it might sound sillybit to me that's kind of an indicator of that his "soul" was still present even though his body was broken.

during his last moments we were all gathered around his bed, holding his hands and listning to his broken breaths, crying and we were all there for him. when my sisters boyfriend realised that this was the end of it all since his breaths were over 2 minutes apart, he told the doctors to give my dad the last amount of anxiety meds and the last pain medication that was in his pump to make sure that he goes out peacefully and isn't scared.

I dont think he was in any pain in his last moments, and I think he was happy knowing he had all of us by his side.
bro, I didn't expect this thread to come with sad stories :cryfeels: do you still grieve for him?

Fucking glowcels man :feelsUgh:

I would say so, but at the same time I also fear it. The thought of total nothingness and non-existence just seems scary tbh.

This fear, together with pure survival intinct, is the only reason I'm still here tbh
Fakecel trait: fear of death

truecel trait: suicidal

bro, I didn't expect this thread to come with sad stories :cryfeels: do you still grieve for him?
I cry almost every other day, he was my life, he was my rock. he taught me that it's okay to show emotions and I truly take that to heart, he could openly cry infront of me and I could cry in front of him without it ever being a sign if weakness. he was the wisest man I knew, and I will never find a better friend than him. he suffered a lot in his life, he was in a carcrash when he was 17 and lost his friend which he had severe survivals guilt over, he was always addicted to opioids after that due to a vertebrae in his neck getting crushed. that injury haunted his for the rest of his life.

he always said that there is no such thing as adults, only big and small children. we were all children once, and we should never lose that spark we once had. he also always said that we should put words onto our feelings, so that we never keep them bottled up.

I truly belive that there's something after death, he was never scared to die even though I was always terrified of losing him.

I know that I will forever grieve him, and it's incredibly hard knowing that i miss him every single second for the rest of my life. it's very rare to have that kind of relationship with your father sadly, I will always feel sad for privelage I had by having such a great father and such a good connection with him.

my last conversation with him was me calling him to talk about the glasses I finally got, but the connection was really bad so i told him that i would call him back once the connection was better, but I forgot to call him and that guilt sticks with me and I will probably never heal. I moved out to the other side of the country about half a year before he passed aswell and I regret that every single day aswell.

it's always heartbreaking whenever I hear others with fathers who weren't as kind and caring as mine was.

I only have 3 pictures of me with my father, and I regret not taking more every single day since.

don't take your family for granted, you might regret it one day man.

I cry almost every other day, he was my life, he was my rock. he taught me that it's okay to show emotions and I truly take that to heart, he could openly cry infront of me and I could cry in front of him without it ever being a sign if weakness. he was the wisest man I knew, and I will never find a better friend than him. he suffered a lot in his life, he was in a carcrash when he was 17 and lost his friend which he had severe survivals guilt over, he was always addicted to opioids after that due to a vertebrae in his neck getting crushed. that injury haunted his for the rest of his life.

he always said that there is no such thing as adults, only big and small children. we were all children once, and we should never lose that spark we once had. he also always said that we should put words onto our feelings, so that we never keep them bottled up.

I truly belive that there's something after death, he was never scared to die even though I was always terrified of losing him.

I know that I will forever grieve him, and it's incredibly hard knowing that i miss him every single second for the rest of my life. it's very rare to have that kind of relationship with your father sadly, I will always feel sad for privelage I had by having such a great father and such a good connection with him.

my last conversation with him was me calling him to talk about the glasses I finally got, but the connection was really bad so i told him that i would call him back once the connection was better, but I forgot to call him and that guilt sticks with me and I will probably never heal. I moved out to the other side of the country about half a year before he passed aswell and I regret that every single day aswell.

it's always heartbreaking whenever I hear others with fathers who weren't as kind and caring as mine was.

I only have 3 pictures of me with my father, and I regret not taking more every single day since.

don't take your family for granted, you might regret it one day man.
iu

thank you guys for actually reading, i never thought anyone would take the time of day on this forum from a little greycel:heart:
It's not the join date and username color that makes you GrAY, it's what and how you post.

Damn bro. I'm sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you're feeling better now