[Serious] What does having a “good personality” even mean?

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Gabagool? Over ‘ere.
★★★★★
43d 16h 23m
I don’t get it. What do I have to do to improve muh personality?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
48d 3h 56m
It's pointless anyway

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

Recruit
★★
3d 10h 29m
Good personality means darktriad maxxing so you become gigachad (works for Chad only tho)

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 9h 16m
It means bend over and take it inside your ass for a crumb of pussy.

Sad_Eunuch

Sad_Eunuch

Recruit
★★★★
7d 47m
Working on your personality is stupid and I've always hated being told that. You can't change who you are, but that's essentially what you're being asked to do when someone says that.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Working on your personality is stupid and I've always hated being told that. You can't change who you are, but that's essentially what you're being asked to do when someone says that.
Even if we did only need a good personality, you can hardly change your personality from bad to good anyway, especially if you consider just ''being yourself'' jfl.

''good'' personalities for normies are mostly considered good because of the materialistic possessions that person has anyway, having material possessions make you seem like you have a good personality.

any other traits of a personality are determined by mental makeup form birth and it very hard to change your personality anyway, even if blackpill was bs

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
-
17d 14h 26m
it's another word for good looks

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★
76d 17h 5m
Good looking men get treated better, and people socialize with them more, have more friends, more opportunities, more girlfriends, more NT interactions.

Ugly looking men are treated badly by everyone. They are not used to people being friendly to them, have few or no friends, and are excluded from social situations, abandoned, isolated. This prevents them from being able to communicate in a friendly way -- they've never experienced it for themselves.

So it's not just a meme, "good personality" literally, actually 100% means "good looking".

Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★
1d 1h 19m
Good looking men get treated better, and people socialize with them more, have more friends, more opportunities, more girlfriends, more NT interactions.

Ugly looking men are treated badly by everyone. They are not used to people being friendly to them, have few or no friends, and are excluded from social situations, abandoned, isolated. This prevents them from being able to communicate in a friendly way -- they've never experienced it for themselves.

So it's not just a meme, "good personality" literally, actually 100% means "good looking".
its a vicious cycle, chad gets treated better so he gets a better personality and is better adjusted. Also stuff he does that would seem “creepy” is instead really endearing. I’ve personally found that when I dress well people tend to treat me much better than before I started formalmaxxing, even though I’m still physically a 5/10

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 10h 27m
It doesn't mean anything. It's just empty rhetoric to make sex havers feel like they deserve the sex they get.

R

Rambocel

Veteran
★★
18d 3h 6m
Typical senseless jargon. When the world treats you like shit that's all you know. On the flip side, as cruel as it all is, if you act nice after people shit on you then you're called a pushover. You're fucked no matter what

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★
12d 19h 24m
In normie speak, having a good personality is being an obsequious clown that treats women like queens

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
24d 2h 12m
Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Anti-Feministische Aktion
58d 18h 0m
Be an NPC. Not have fringe or politically incorrect views or behaviours.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★★★
44d 5h 16m
Being physically attractive enough to get away with anything.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 10h 27m
Be an NPC. Not have fringe or politically incorrect views or behaviours.
This is what many of them mean. Jesus fuck. Imagine thinking you're getting laid because you theoretically support certain policy decisions.
Normies are something else

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★
42d 20h 57m
It doesn't mean anything. It's just empty rhetoric to make sex havers feel like they deserve the sex they get.
Best answer
It's just something they come up with to make it seem like everything is your fault and you are just inherently a terrible person of your own accord and that's why shit sucks for you. Of course since women NEVER have an issue finding relationships/sex they must all 100% have great personalities?

Also prisoners usually have no issues whatsoever getting laid and often have children by multiple women so they must have great personalities. Simply criminalmax.

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Greycel
11h 49m
"Having a good personality" is the same useless phrase like "We need to invest more money in education for Africa" or something like that

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 15h 54m
It basically means a neurotypical personality with good looks.