Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what does it mean when a girl keeps looking at you

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
when they keep looking at you and the two of you constantly make eye contact throughout the day what does it mean

Damn i remember when my crush would do that. She had a baby with a dude uglier than me though.

It means you stare back at her like this
D1C1A1C4 CABE 4142 AA87 74E6830185A0

It means they are conspiring to rob you!!! Run before you will be kindly "released" of your wordly posessions

How the fuck should I know?

It probably means she's repulsed by your appearance.

if your oneitus stares at you all day she's in love with you

Another brag post from @HiddenUzer

İt means that she is looking at you becuase you probably look like a freak from a circus atraction

She's trying to nail down your features in case of the police seeking a composite drawing in the future.

You're either Chad or ugly.

Fakecel brag
You're literally a Chadlite, GTFO of here and go enjoy your genetics... :feelswhat:

But I do agree, no point in repeatedly talking about how some foid keeps staring at you except to brag. :feelsUgh:

OP you're a fag bro

It means you are fakecel normie. GTFO.

You're literally a Chadlite, GTFO of here and go enjoy your genetics... :feelswhat:

But I do agree, no point in repeatedly talking about how some foid keeps staring at you except to brag. :feelsUgh:
i just wanted to nkow what it mean because my oneitis used to look at me like this hence why I crushed on her so bad