Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does my looks matter anymore if humanity is a scam

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Can i live a life not giving a fuck what they think about me and just forget women, We all know female nature and the narcissistic humanity, Hermit in the woods maybe? I have disability so i could live in nature for a while if i wanted to and goto the store once in a blue moon, Can i have my cat with me in the forest or will it just run away?

They wont matter if i become fully closed off from human interactions because there will be no one to give me dirty looks if i live in the forest, Itll be so peaceful.

If people can be so heartless bc im ugly then id rather just live far away from them!

If people can be so heartless bc im ugly then id rather just live far away from them!
I have the same plan. Maybe not exactly live in the woods, as in be homeless. Just buy a small cheap house in a rural area far away from most people. Save money, live frugally, and cope in peace :feelscomfy:

I have the same plan. Maybe not exactly live in the woods, as in be homeless. Just buy a small cheap house in a rural area far away from most people. Save money, live frugally, and cope in peace :feelscomfy:
I have a neethousing but i can move whenever i want

Since the dawn of life there has always been moggers and mog victims that never changed it just kept evolving until it got to where we are now

Since the dawn of life there has always been moggers and mog victims that never changed it just kept evolving until it got to where we are now
Then i must find a crowded city with a nice balcony to the view down and shit diorrhea on every girl who walk past that looks like they exert a toxic attitude, Good girls will be spared but if i see that i will shit on them

This prolly wont happen as i dont have access to these balconies and i dont live in a city.